Chapter 5

~Laura's POV~

"We'll play truth or dare." Louis announced. I sighed. Luckily it isn't any creepy game. But after all it still wasn't my first choice.

"Guys, can we please just watch a film or something?" I whined, but the boys were just amused by my pleading voice.

"Oh, we could. But nobody wants to." Louis said chuckling and sitting down in the middle of the living room. I rolled my eyes and groaned, turning around to face Edward on which's lap I was still sitting. He was smirking too and just shrugged when I asked him for help.

"Why did you even brought me here?" I asked Louis, wishing to be back in my flat.

"So we can become friends!" He exclaimed overly excited and jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes and asked myself why I would want friends like these?

My thoughts were interrupted by Edward, who whispered in my ear.

"I think this could be fun. C'mon." I stood up from his lap and joined the other boys in the middle of the living room. I took a deep breath and sat down. The other boys all just smirked at me.

"Boys, can you please stop staring." I said a little annoyed and they immediately looked in other directions, blushing.

"I..uh..guess we haven't met properly yet." I said awkwardly, realising that I've probably been a little too harsh. They all beamed at me.

"As you probably know, I'm Zayn." A guy with nice styled black hair said and held out his hand for me to shook. Louis slapped his palm against his forehead. I was confused. Should I know him?

"Excuse me, do I know you?" I asked him and his wide smile turned into a shocked expression. The other two boys stared at me too.

"Y-you don't know On-" Zayn started, but Harry cut him of by shouting "Aaahhh!" Then he pulled the three boys, which names I still don't know, up and dragged them out of the room.

I looked over at Louis, who shook his head, laughing.

"Louis, what's wrong with them?" I asked amused. He looked over at me and winked.

"Oh if you only knew.."

What? What was that supposed to mean? I was about to ask him what he meant with that, but I was interrupted by the boys coming back and sitting down.

"Well love, my name's Niall." A cute, blond haired, blue eyed boy introduced himself.

"Well cutie, my name's Laura." I giggled and tried to speak with an irish accent. He looked at me with an what-the-heck look and then I burst out into laughter.

"I wont do that ever again." I managed to say in between laughing. Niall nodded.

"Would be better." He said bluntly and I continued chuckling.

"I'm Liam." A boy with short brown hair and brown puppy dog eyes told me as he smiled sweetly.

"Laura." I introduced myself for the second time today. Liam just nodded and smirked at me.

"Oh I know who you are." He winked and I opened my mouth, ready to ask him about why he knew who I was, but I was interrupted by Louis clapping his hands together.

"Alright lovelies!" He said in a high pitched girly voice, standing up and jumping around. "Let the games begin!" He shouted, sitting back down and I chuckled at his energy.

"Is he always this energetic?" I whispered to Niall, who just laughed an adorable laugh and nodded.

"Okay, who begins?" Zayn asked looking at us. Edward was the first one who answered.