Thirty Four- Chance

Start from the beginning

My laughter could be easily compared to that of an evil witch who had obtained the spell to make everyone her servant. Just my condition was opposite.

I was held captive by my own brother and best friend.

"Stop it." I shrieked in between laughter. My throat and stomach really hurt. "Please"

The magic word got Manny to stop and Dave was off my back. I stayed there on floor trying to catch my breathing. Dave and Manny did a high five. None of them even tried to help me get up. I thought my sides were burning.

"Oh God," I groaned rolling on my back and curled in a ball. "You two are awful." I told them closing my eyes.

"Learnt that from you." Dave replied.

I wanted to strangle him.

"But promise us Sera. You won't hide anything from us from now on." Manny said with a stern tone.

I was immediately on my feet at her words. I straightened my clothes and fixed my hairs which totally resembled a nest.

"Well I will tell you things about each other. There will be nothing secret between you too. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to hide anything. BYE." I shouted and fled from there with my vampire speed before any one of them could attack me again. I had enough torture for a day.

There was nothing wrong with taking Dave's car. I felt like taking a ride in territory. Dave won't mind that. Manny and he have catching up to do. I don't even want to think about it.

Now I have to look forward. What I am here for? The main motive - which will get me killed if I don't do it- needs to be completed. For that I have to be Luna of this pack. I have to find heriress of royal blood. I have no idea if this task is really that difficult because I have not tried to start researching it.

I was trying to get rid of hectic thoughts when my gaze fell on a similar figure.

Shea?

It would have been not that surprising to see her if she was not wearing those clothes. Her usual clothes, I mean all clothes show too much skin but there she was at the side of road weraing skinnning jeans and full sleeve top. Her half of the face was hidden under scarf. If it wasn't for my vampire vision, I could have never thought it was her.

She might have been mortified after what happened today. It is so unnatural for Shea to dress like that. Sun probably had risen from west today. Daniel's birthday is something special. There is something bound to happen. But what Shea was doing there? I might have thought she was going to commit suicide because of rejection but then I remembered, she is Shea and she is not alone.

I was about to park my car somewhere and then follow her but my phone started ringing. It read an unknown number. My first thought was to disconnect it but then I deicided against it.