Prologue.

Compunction:
a feeling of guilt or moral scruple that follows the doing of something bad.

----------------

"I would've known you were in this if I hadn't been so damn stupid."

"Dakota, don't beat yourself up. It isn't your fault-"

"You're right. It isn't. But, this situation wouldn't be so fucking bad if I wasn't so blind." I sighed. "My love for you is what makes me blind because I wouldn't think you'd be the person you really are. All this time I would've thought you were someone I know from the back of my hand, but you're just as evil as my mother."

He looked taken back, but I really didn't care. He'd eventually hear those words from me and what's a better time than now?

"No, Kota baby. Don't compare me to that devil. I love you. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"Oh, so you're saying this shit you're putting me through isn't to hurt me? Bullshit! You're full of shit and so are your lies. You don't love me cause if you did, you wouldn't team up with someone you know wants to take me down because of who my mother is."

"Dakota, please."

I raised my hand up, stopping him.

"No, Amir. You need to go. Leave. Leave my house, and leave my life."

He took a hold of my hand, but I snatched it away.

"You don't mean this. You don't want this Dakota, and you know it."

"Believe it or not, but, this is the first thing on my want list, honey. I want you out of my life, Amir. I don't want to see you, I never want to hear from you, okay? If you'd like me to translate, I'd gladly do that because it seems as if you don't really understand what the fuck I'm saying."

He nodded his head, stepping back. "Okay. You're gonna regret this, Dakota. You're gonna regret this."

"Boy please. The only think I'm gonna regret is ever falling in love with you."

"We'll meet again. And when we do, don't expect for me to leave you alone. There's a whole bunch of stuff you need to know. But since you're being so hard headed and stupid, you're kicking the only person who could actually tell you what's really going on out here. You'll fucking regret this."

---------

Ha!

New book!

Any comments about the prologue? No? Okay.

Next up, Chapter 1!!!!!