Mission 're-claim Wall Maria' part 3

Darkness.

Darkness everywhere.

All I could see was darkness.

But... what is that?

No.

Who is that.

"Ayanami."

Ayanami?

Who is that.

"Ayanami."

Oh that is right it is my name.

"Ayanami!"

I quickly sat up and inhaled a big amount of oxygien.

I panted and I held my stomach.

"Ayanami! You are awake thank godness!" Hanji shouted.

"H-Hanji what happened?" I said still a bit dizzy.

"Dear, you just got stabbed into the stomach but you are okay. See you are already regenerating. Eren's crystal got out of controll and he accidentaly stabbed your stomach."

"Eren huh? Wait! EREN! ARMIN! MIKASA! ARE THEY REALLY GONE!? NO PLEASE! TELL ME I WAS DREAMING!!" I shouted panicing.
This event has already happened. I got stabbed but I already regenerated! Was...was I dreaming what has happened already?

"What are you talking about? They were never gone. They never left. Nobody left. After you blacked out we stopped everything because we couldn't continue to make some crystals. Eren wanted to make sure you were alright." She said.

Tears began to form in the corner of my eyes. They are not dead. I am so glad that was a dream. More like a nightmare.

"AYANAMI!!!" I hear someone shout and I knew exatcly who it was. I felt two arms wrap around my now healed stomach.

"Eren."

"AYANAMI I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE OKAY!!! I AM SO SORRY! DID I HURT YOU ALOT?! HOW ARE YOU FEELING?!?!"

"Eren. I am okay." I said in a shaky voice. I hugged him back.

"Ayanami is something wrong?"
He ask with concern in his voice.

"I thought I lost you!" I said bursting out in tears."I can't loose my only family! Sure there I something wrong I was worried!! Baka!!"

"What are you talking about?! The one who should have been worried is me!! I stabbed you in your stomach! You almost died because of me!! And what made you think I died or something?!"

I shook my head and hugged him thighter.

"It was nothing. I am just glad you guys are okay." I said. My voice muffled by his shirt. More tears fell from my eyes.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's save humanity." He said and I nodded.

"Hanji-san! Do you have something to spray the toxin on those titans?" I asked her.

"Oh yes we have dear! Let me introduce to the anti-titanizer 3000!!" She drooled, show me a (i know there wasn't even something like that but let's say) thing that looked like a flamethrower.

When did she...??... anyways.

"We just need to pour some toxin into this little canister and then I just need to pull this trigger then wala!!!!

Okay...

"Sounds easy. Who will do it?"

"I will." She said.

"Alright."

She didn't hesitate and jumped into the hole.

No 10 minutes later she came out and had a huge grin on her face.