Resolved .

( Above ) : Kya ( Tommy's og )

Tommy :

I woke up around 2:45 pm . Still mad at Jai for what she pulled last night . Jai kept calling me , but I didn't answer . I don't even feel like getting out of bed . Kya texted me .

Kya : You trying to hit up chocolate city tonight ?

Tommy : Why ?

Kya : I'm trying to hang with you . We haven't hung together in a while since you been to busy with Jai's bull crap .

Tommy : Yeah , what time ?

Kya : Around 6:30 , I'll meet you there .

Tommy : Ight fam , see you later .

Jai was blowing my phone up like crazy . So , I assumed it was important . I answered it , even though I'm a little pissed at her , that's my bestfriend .

Jai : Tommy , I know you're mad at me right now but put they to the side for a minute .

Tommy : ' damn right !

Jai : Josh is in taffic , its going to take him a while to come get me from work . And I need to get home , now . Could you pretty , pretty , please come get me .

I didn't say anything , I just hung up . I hope she didn't think I wasn't going to go get her . Of course , ima go get her , even though I'm mad at her . I got dressed , I didn't have time to take a shower . I brushed my teeth . Grabbed my keys and left . I sped off . I pulled up to Mickey d's . I didn't even blow my horn to let Jai I was there . She noticed me , waved and moved quickly in front of other cars to get to my car . She got in and said hey , but I planned not to talk to her the whole ride .

Jai : Did you hear me ? I said hey .

Tommy : Where you going ?

Jai : My house .

She continued to talk , I ignored half of what she said until I heard ... " You know , Josh , he .. "

Tommy : I don't want to hear about him , Jai .

Jai : Well , okay . What happened between us last night .

; Silence .

Jai : So you're not talking to me .

I looked at her and sped up even faster . I really didn't want her in my car any longer .

Jai : I know you're mad at me but .. get over it . I understand you got pissed . You're supposed to be there for me when I need you . I'm trying to talk to you , but you're acting like I'm not here .

She started crying because I wasn't talking to her . Yeah , I don't want to see her cry but she needs to see what it feels like to put in a uncomfortable situation and get hurt . Do I feel bad for doing it ? Yes but no .

Jai : I won't say anything thing else since you don't want to listen .

Tommy : Please don't .

Jai : What has got into you ?

I slowed up , pulling into Jai's drive way . She got out , said bye . And I drove off . I could see her in my review mirror just standing there . I didn't know where to go , because I didn't want to go home . I called Kya to hang with her til it was time to hit up the party/club . Kya said yeah . Don't let Kya's look fool you . She looks all innocent , well she's not . She bangs , she smokes and anything else a not so innocent girl would do .