It is what it is .

( Above ) : Picture of Josh

Josh ;

I had a hour to spend with jai before she had to go home . She's going back to work tomorrow . She went to sleep but I tried to get her up . she didn't get up . so , I left for about a hour . I went to hang with teezy . When we got to the gas station food court , thats were we hang , but I seen my ex . long story short , I kissed her in public and more . I will not give details . I wasn't looking at the time . jai didn't have her car so I was supposed to take her home a hour ago .

jai : Where tf are you ? I was supposed to be home a hour ago .

Josh : Babe , I'm sorry . I'm on my way .

jai : Whatever , hurry up .

I told Tezzy I had to go . On my way there I stopped to get Jai some flowers and chocolate . When I got there I knew Jai . I pulled up and left the flowers and chocolate in the car . I walked up to my room . and seen Jai crying .

Jai : Whats wrong ? You know what you did ?

Josh : Did what ?

Jai : Why you on instagram kissing this girl ?

I forgot I kissed her in public .

Josh : Jai , I swear it was nothing .

Jai : Nothing ? It looks like you kssed her the way you kiss me and thats something .

Jai pushed me out the way . I didn't mean to hurt her . I went and got into the car . I handed Jai her chocolate and flowers . She through them out the window . Thats was really rude .

Josh : You didn't have to do that . You could have said you didn't want them . I spent $10 dollars on that .

Jai : I don't care . That was a 10 dollar kiss you gave her .

Thw whole ride to Jai's house she just looked and rolled her eyes at me .

Jai : Why her ?

Josh : I don't know .

Jai : You don't know .

Josh: Everybody get played so you know I had to do it first

Jai : And to think I could have gave you the universe . Thats okay , I give up .

Josh : If I broke your heart let me fix it .

Jai : How ? Ain't no heart left . You took that .

Josh : I need you .

Jai : Surprise , I don't need you .

We got to Jai's house . Her mother was there . Jai told me not to contact her and stay away from her . I respect that . I went in her house anyway .

Jai's mother : Why hello ? Who is this ?

Jai : I don't know .

Josh : Hey , I'm josh , Jai's boyfriend .

Jai's : No the hell you not .

I followed Jai to her room . I just wanted to talk to her but she didn't want to talk to me .

Jai : What does she have that I don't ? She's a downgrade .

Josh : The truth hurts Jai . But she can give me something you won't and can't .

Jai : Don't forget who we was .

Josh : I won't .

Jai : I should've known when you said you love me you were lying .

Josh : I got some love for you but I'm not in love with you .

Jai : Oh , you can leave now . Tommy coming over .

Josh : Who tf is that ? Cause technically we haven't broke up .

Jai : We need a big break ! You don't have to know who he is .

Josh : I hope he not my " replacement " .

Jai : Bye . Delete my number too .

I walked out her room and said bye to her mom . When I walked out there I seen some boy pull up he hoped out of a drop top honda .
He looked at me and I looked at him .

Josh : You're Tommy ?

Tommy : Damn right v.

Josh : Replacement ? Haha ( Laughing ) You my competition ? Well , I can't tell . You never will get Jai , ever , ever , ever .

Tommy : Nigga pay attention , I am not like you . If i do get her , I would put her first unlike you did .

Josh : Nigga , you just like me . All niggas alike , Sherlock .

Tommy : If you ever think about playing her again , then forget about it . You better know who you playing with . Just think about it ..She been lied to multiple times so she's probably really hurt . She don't want to play the side no more , she don't want to be lied to no more . She don't even wanna cry anymore , to the point she don't even wanna try anymore . Don't fw nobody , if you fw her . So , why is sweating her ? I would never try run game cause I know she not dumb and she peep shit . She just want somebody to tell the truth . When you can do that . Give her a call .

Josh : ( Thinking ) I'll think about it . Thanks I guess .

Tommy : Yeah , no problem .