That's all me

( Above ) : Picture of Jai

Jai ;

I woke up feeling so good . His bed is really comfortable . I looked up and seen Josh coming out the bathroom wrapped in a towel .

Josh : Goodmorning

Jai : Goodmorning , could you take me home ?

Josh : Sure , Let me put on my clothes .

After Josh put on his clothes we left his house and went to my house . I seen my mom's car in the driveway .
Me and Josh got out and walked into my house . But my mom wasn't there . She left a note . It said , " I went out with Peter . I will be back later . "

Jai : Welcome to my house , you can come upstairs with me to my room .

Josh : Okay .

When I walked into my room all my dressers were pulled out . So I'm guessing my mom has on my clothes or lil sister is back and decided she wanted to play in my clothes . Josh laid on my bed and watched Netflix while I was in the shower . That hot water felt so good until it got cold . I came out wrapped in a towel . I was getting my clothes and then I felt something behind , I turned around and It was Josh .

Jai : Josh don't do that . You almost scared me half to death .

Josh : ( Laughing ) Oh , really ?

He pulled me closer to him and started kissing my neck .

Jai : Can I at least put on my clothes first ?

Josh : Go ahead .

I went into the bathroom and put on a white tank top and some high top shorts . I brush my teeth and I was putting on my makeup until Josh took it away from me .

Jai : Hey ! I was using that .

Josh : No need for makeup .

Jai : I do need ..

Josh kissed me to make me shut up .
He stuck his tongue in my mouth which really did the trick .

Josh : You through now ?

Jai : ( Smiling ) Yes .

Josh : You wanna go to mall , I wanna get you something .

Jai : Sure , but you don't have to buy me anything .

Josh : But , I want to , I am going to .

Jai : Okay , babe . ( Kissing Josh )

I put on my black and white all stars . Josh said I could drive his car our mines . I decided to drive his camaro . I turned on the radio and Trap Queen was on by fetty wap . I got a call from my bestfriend Nicey . I didn't answer it because I was with Josh and I wanted to focus on him . We pulled up to the mall . Josh got out the passenger side and came to open the door for me . We walked in the mall , holding hands and everyone was looking .

Jai : Babe , what are they staring at ?

Josh : You . There surprised to see I settled down .

I heard girls whispering , " oh , that's Josh's new girlfriend ? " . Josh seen some of his friends he said he will catch up with me in 5 minutes . He handed me $200 dollars . He said I can have anything all I have to is call . I went in Victoria Secret first then Footlocker . One of the Footlocker workers tried to ask me for my number . Josh walked in and seen him . Josh came up behind me , grabbed my butt and kissed me .

Josh : Lil dude , This all mines .

Footlocker worker : Oh , I'm sorry .

Jai : Josh , wtf was that ?

Josh : Jai , you are all mine and everyone needs to know that .

Jai : Babe , that's sweet but that was mean .

Josh : IDGAF . Now let's go get us some matching outfit .

Me and Josh walk through the mall holding hands . We walked in journeys' and got he's mine , she's mine shirts .

Josh : You hungry ?

Jai : Yeah . I want subway from the food court .

Josh : Okay . Let's go .

We walked to the food court and I seen my ex boyfriend but I didn't say anything .

Josh : Do you know who that is ? He all over here eyeing you .

Jai : Thats my ex boyfriend .

Josh : Do he know he your ex for a reason ?

Jai : Yeah .

We got Subway . We sat down and at it . I couldn't really help but notice my ex boyfriend , Trevor , and Josh staring at each other . Me and Josh left after we ate . Soon as we got in the car Josh started asking questions .

Josh : Why did you and .. ?

Jai : Trevor

Josh : Break up ?

Jai : He cheated on me because I wouldn't give him any .

Josh : Well that nigga stupid . I wouldn't cheat even though you won't give me any . You wanna know why ?

Jai : Why ?

Josh : Because I'm in love with you and only you Jai .

Jai : In love with me ? You sure ?

Josh : Positive .

I was smiling the whole way to Josh's house . His parents were home again . Josh pulled out weed and told me I might want to go in the house . I did . I said Hey to his parents and told them Josh was in the car . Josh came in 10 minutes later high as hell . He laid on his bed next to me .