Untitled chapter .

( Above ) : Picture of Tommy
Tommy ;

I woke up at 9 am . I got in the shower , when I got out I put on my true jeans ' my legend blues and a white T-shirt . I got a call from Jai .

Jai : GoodMorning , you still coming ?

Tommy : Same to you . And yeah , you don't want me to come anymore ?

Jai : Yes , I still want you to come . Just hurry up . ( laughs )

Tommy : Okay , let me eat breakfast . Then I'll be on my way .

Jai : You can eat breakfast here .

Tommy : Okay , I'm on my way .

Jai never rushes me like that . She must have something important to talk about . I grab my money out of my dresser and put it in my pocket .
I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth . I went to my bed side and put my diamonds in my ear . I went in my moms room and kissed her GoodBye .

Tommy's mother : Where you going ?

Tommy : Jai's house

Tommy's mother : This early ?

Tommy : Yeah . Is that okay ?

Tommy's mother : Yes , but don't do anything .. You know .

Tommy : Ma , Thats never going to happen . You know , unless jai wants it to . ( Laughing )

Tommy's mother : ( Laughs ) Get on boy . Be careful , love you .

Tommy : I love you too .

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys off the wall . I turned on the alarm then I left . I got in my car and pulled off . I got to Jai's house around 9:45 . I walked up to Jai's front door . I pulled out my phone finna call jai then her front door opened . There was Jai .

Tommy : I was just finna call you .

Jai : I know . I was looking out the window the whole time .

Tommy : I figured you were . Laughing .

I hugged jai and closed to the door . I realized Jai had on booty shorts and a Calvin Klein sports bra . We walked up the stairs . I know that's my bestfriend and all that , her butt was shaking in those shorts . Can't nobody say anything or judge me cause I'm a guy . Of course im going to look , Thats just what I do .

Jai : ( Laughs ) What are you looking at ?

Tommy : Oh , nothing .

Jai : You sure ?

Tommy : I'm positive .

We got to her room , I plugged my phone up on her charger and lounged on the bed . Jai went to the bathroom . I turned on the TV to SpongeBob SquarePants . I love that show . I heard screaming coming from the bathroom .

Tommy : Jai , what the hell are you doing ?

Jai : Trying to pop this pimple .

Tommy : Are you serious ? You're not supposed to . They create more pimples and black spots .

Jai : No wonder why that always happen when I pop them .

Tommy : ( Laughing ) Let me help , child .

I got up and walked into the bathroom . I grabbed a rag from up under Jai's bathroom cabinet . I put soap and water on it . I rubbed it on Jai's forehead where the pimple was . When I was through me and Jai's eyes met . It was the best feeling in the world . I was going to lean in and kiss her but I didn't , I just walked away . I don't want to kiss her again and make everything weird . I went and laid back on her bed . She came and laid next to me . I was on twitter and she was on Instagram .