I got you .

Tommy ;

That dude Josh needs help foreal . I walked in Jai's house and seen her mother cooking . I just said hey and walked off . I walk up the stairs . I knocked on Jai's door . I didn't hear her say come in , so I just went in . She was crying in her pillow . I laid next to her and put my arm around her . Oh , by the way I'm Jai's boy best friend . We been close since 4th grade .

Tommy : You don't need to cry . You're going to mess up your beautiful face .

Jai : You don't understand .

Tommy : I do understand , believe me .

Jai : Sure you do .

Tommy : Listen , ima tell you like it is . These boys tell you they love you , and you be believing it . You gotta watch for the snakes and the lies though . You can trust every nigga . He will tell you he ain't cheating but he on instagram with a side hoe . You don't need to get played . They gone run games . You gotta understand niggas change like that . I know cause I'm one . I know what's right for you , most niggas gone lie to you .

Jai : ( Crying more ) Thats so hard for me to do .

Tommy : I know you tired of getting hurt , I know that he don't put you first . I know you tried of getting lied to .

Jai : I'm sick and tired of being played . I don't like them extra girls on the side .

Tommy : One thing I dont get , is why you would ride for somebody who won't cross the street for you .

Jai : I don't know . I always choose fuck boys and not good ones like you .

Tommy : Don't worry about it . You way too young to be stressing , baby girl .

Jai : ( Wiping her tears ) You're right .

Tommy : As long as you stay around , I always got you .

Jai : I love you bestfriend .

Tommy : I love you more frost

jai started laughing and smiling . I'm glad she smiled , I hate to see her sad . Frost is the nickname I gave Jai bacause in the winter she gets super cold but white . Jai turned over to where she was looking at me now . There was a dead silence . Jai kissed me , I'm surprise I didn't pull away or tell her to stop cause she's my bestfriend . But I kissed her backed . Until , her mom walked in . Then she walked out cause she seen us kissing . It was 7 , I didn't leave till 9 . When I got home me and Jai talked on face time . I been in love with Jai since the 5 grade . I've never told her because if I do that might ruin our friendship . I don't want to date bacause what if we break up that's going to ruin everything . Jai fell asleep on facetime so I hung up . I took a shower and put on some basketball shorts . I went to bed shirtless because it was hot as hell . I was hungry but I was already in the bed and I didn't feel getting up and getting something to eat . I scrolled down Twitter and Instagram for about 15 minutes then I went to sleep at 11 pm . I woke back up at 4 am cause I was getting a call from Niecy , Jai's bestfriend .

Niecy : Did Jai and Josh break up ?

Tommy : I don't know for sure .

Niecy : Well , they need to .

Tommy : Why ?

Niecy : Ian saying . I'm pretty sure Jai will find out when checks her Twitter .

Tommy : Okay , its 4 am what are you doing up ?

Niecy : I'm pulling a all nighter with Jasmine .

Tommy : Okay , goodbye

Niecy : Bye , M&M .

I hung up and checked my Twitter . I looked on Josh's Twitter . He was talking about Jai .

The tweet said :

" How tf she gone get mad at me ? She the one that got a boy bestfriend , I bet they more than bestfriends . "

I replied back :

" We not more than bestfriends . Don't blame her for your mistakes . "

I didn't even send the tweet , I just act like I didn't see it . Then I went back to sleep .

{ SHORT CHAPTER }