All eyes on you .

Josh ;

I got up around 12:30 pm , I had a hour to get ready because I have pick up Jai . I got up and took a shower . I through on White t-shirt , my blue jeans , with my fruity pebble foams .
I smoked a blunt and called Jai before I left .

Josh : Wassuh beautiful ? You ready ?

Jai : I'm ready .

Josh : Ight , I'm on my way .

I drove so fast to her house even though it's just 10 minutes away . I turned on the radio my favorite song was on , take my hand by RichHomieQuan . When I got to Jai's house I blew the horn . Her house was so urban and nice . When I seen her come out the door I almost went crazy . OMFG ; she looked so sexy in that crop top and those white Jordan's . I got out and opened the door for her .

Jai : Thank you .

Josh : ( Getting into the car ) No problem . Do you see what you have on ?

Jai : Huh ? What ? Is something wrong with what I have on ?

Josh : No , not all . Just don't expect me not to keep my hands to my self .

Jai : ( Smiling ) Okay .

The whole ride to Applebee's I just kept looking at her . I reached out my hand signaling her to put her hand in mines , and she did . Then she smiled . When we pulled up to Applebee's Jai started crying .

Josh :Whats wrong ? Did I do something wrong ?

Jai : No , my stomach hurts really bad and I feel like I'm going to throw up .

Josh : Well , I really don't know what to do . I could take you back home if you want .

Jai : No , I don't want be alone . Let's just go back to your house .

Josh : Okay .

Jai : Could I lay my head on your lap ?

Josh : Sure whatever makes you comfortable .

The whole ride back to my house I just kept looking at Jai to make sure she's okay . She was breathing hard , I didn't know what was going on . So , I called my mom and told her what was going on . She said she had medicine there ready for Jai . When we got to my house I carried Jai out the car into my house . I started to introduce her to my mom and dad .

Josh : Mom and dad meet Jai , my girlfriend .

Josh's mom : Josh take her up stairs she's probably really hot . On your way up , turn on the air .

Jai : Thanks . ( Coughing )

Josh's mom : Here , take this honey .
( Handing Jai medicine ) Go rest .

Josh : Thanks mom . We will be in my room .

I carried Jai up the stairs to my room
Jai : Don't drop me .

Josh : I won't .

I put Jai on my side of the bed which was more comfortable than the other side and I closed my door . I laid next to Jai . Looking at her .

Jai : What you looking at ?
Josh : You
Jai : Why
Josh : Just cause .

Jai : Did you tell your parents I was your girlfriend ?

Josh : Yeah , you are .

After I said that Jai started smiling . My mom knocked on the door ruining the moment .

Josh : Come in

Josh's mom : Me and your dad are going out we will be back in a couple hours .

Josh : Okay , bye .

Josh's mom : You feel better Jai ?

Jai : Yes , thank you Mrs ...

Josh's mom : You can call me Mrs. Nicki

Jai : Thank you Mrs. Nicki

Josh's mom : No problem . See you guys later .

Josh : Bye mom .

When my mom left I went downstairs to get me and Jai something to eat . I really do like Jai . She's not like any other girl I've dated . I went back upstairs and handed Jai some pizza .

Jai : Thanks babe

Josh : No problem

We ate our pizza and watched The Game on BET . After , I turned off the tv . Me and Jai laid down together .

Jai : Do you have a piece of gum ?

Josh : Yes , here you go . ( Handing Jai gum )

I couldn't stop looking at Jai . I wanted to touch her so bad . I told Jai to come closer and she did . So , I grabbed her and started to kiss her .

Jai : Hold up , I got gum in my mouth .
Josh : I don't care . Now hush !

We continued kissing , I put my tongue in mouth which made her moan . I put my tongue so far in her mouth that her gum was now in my mouth . I turned us over so that I was on top of her . I started to unbuttoned on her pants .

Jai : No , I ain't ready .

Josh : Come on , I don't bite .

Jai : No , I'm scared .

Josh : Scared for what ? I won't hurt you , I promise .

Jai : I know but ..

Josh : Okay . I don't feel like pressuring you .

We started back kissing , but this time she was on top of me I grabbed her butt and I started to rub it . She laid on my chest . she started to laugh .

Josh : You like that don't cha ?

Jai : You know I do . Now continue .

I continued until Jai fell asleep . I couldn't get up to take a shower because Jai feel asleep on me . I didn't want to wake her up . So , I just went to sleep too .