Chapter 3

Annabeth pov: Getting ready

'Get up punks. Put your back into it' I heared Clarisse scream. The campers were training hard for the war that was coming up. Zeus cabin were flying around and summoning lightning. Posideon cabin were practicing at the lake. And even Hades cabin who wouldn't listen to anyone were practing like hell.

Thalia and the hunters were looking for arrows. Tyson and he's brethren of Cyclops were making better weapons and armour for us.

The Olympians made the cabin council immortal and Jake was there council. You can challenge the council for the spot and if you win he or she is demoted. There is also a spell on camp that if you are in camp you are immortal. But once your out you are mortal. All the seven and nico were made immortal. All except one. Percy Jackson. He dissaperd 500 years ago and never to be seen agian.

We keep his legacy alive and make sure that we never forget him. We even tell about his pets. Blackjack and Ms.Oleray are best friends. Even though we betrayed him and broke him, He will always live in our hearts and mind.

No one ever rode Blackjack. Jake tried to ride him, but in the end he went to the infirmary with scratch and hoove marks on him. He was in there for a week.

I am Annabeth Chase by the way. I was so lost when Percy left. That stupid kelp head left. I was Annabeth Chase for God's sake. Architect of Olympus. Immortal cabin council. One of the seven of the 2nd giant war. Mesmerized boys with my beauty.

But since kelp head left I had a hole were my heart would be. And the only way to fill it is if Percy comes back and says I love you.

I dream of him holding me. I drown in his beautiful eyes. His beautiful laugh. How he would do anything to make me happy. No one can fill the hole in his heart but him. He is so stupid ughhh. But he will always be my seaweed brian.

When Percy left his room was messed up. Like a storm hit it. He left the night we betrayed him. Ms.Oleary and blackjack dissapered for about 10 years but came back later on.

The box Percy threw at me had a beautiful ring. Since the day he left the only beads I have is The first 5 years I spent with him, and the original mt.Olympus. and my dads ring and Percy ring.

I was on border patrol, and was looking down at The camp. It has changed since Percy left. Now its gloomy and sad without Percy.

I looked for another second and turned around when I saw a blur running towards me. It shot an arrow right between my feet. And ran away.
Sticking in the arrow was a note. A note that scares me. A note that brings fear in my heart. It said two words of fear. 'He's comming'. I ran towards camp.

I ran towards the big house. 'Chiron there coming' I said. 'What is coming child' He asked. 'The monsters. I saw a blur and something shot an arrow between my feet with a note'. He looked at it. 'Annabeth run and sound the alarm'.

I ran without being told twice and sounded the alarm. The demigods ran and got the new armour, shield, and weapon from Tyson and the Cyclops.

I saw monsters 500 feet from us. I counted at least 1000 monsters. We only have 200 demigods, 30 hunters, and 200 Cyclops. I calculated the chances to win.

They were zero chance of survival. I prayed to the gods that we survive the invasion. 'May the gods save us all from this' I said.