IV

I moved around in the bed. The sheets under me felt like satin. Or was it silk. I felt like sinking in deeper and sleeping forever. But i had to wake up because i was pretty sure the bed i was on wasnt mine. I mentaly scold myself. This was the second person i had sex with. Was my breakup with Rider affecting me this much?

I slowly opened my eyes taking a good look at the room. I remembered nothing about last night. God i had to stop drinking and going home with random women. I looked around. The walls were an amazing shade of grey and the curtains were simply amazing. Wait. Did i sleep with some sort of royalty because this house was definitely not an average house.

My eyes wondered around some more and my eyes almost popped out of my socket when i saw a woman sitting on the side of the bed. She looked really hot. If i must say. My heart was beating so damn fast. I had no idea who this rich woman was. She had a stern look on her face. Her hair was held in a ponytail. She had on a Calvin Klein sports bra and boy shorts.

She was so sexy and i wondered what she was doing with me. She looked at me having a battle with myself and she smirked. I closed my eyes and tried so hard to remember but my brain was blank. So i looked at her and gave her a blank stare.

'I take it you dont remember a thing'

She said and smirked at me. I looked down and shrugged my shoulders.

'Stop that'

She suddenly said as she sat on the bed next to me. I looked at her and she looked back. I was confused. Stop what?

'Stop being so damn insecure about yourself. You're freaking sexy and anyone would die to be with you right now'

I looked at her. She seemed so sincere that my heart broke. Why couldn't i see what they saw in me. I held her gaze.

'Im sorry'

I said to her. She motioned for me to sit up. There was some pills and a glass of water and a tray of food. I almost felt sick when i saw she had made me breakfast.

'Take those pills and eat that before we talk'

She said in a stern voice. Pointing to the pills and food.

'Urm its okay,, Thanks for breakfast but im not really hungry.'

I said scratching the back of my neck.

'I wasn't asking you if you were hungry. I was telling you to eat.'

She looked at me with that stern no joke face and i felt like crying.

'But i really have to go. My friends.. Must be.. Urm.. Really worried about me.'

I started moving on the bed but she stopped me.

'I spoke to Hose and he knows where you are and so do your friends. So sit your ass down and eat or so help me God i will tie you up and fucking feed you myself'

Why was i turned on right now. No one has ever commanded me like that. So like the little coward that I am i sat back down and took the pills. I looked at the food and tried my best to show a nonchalant expression on my face while i ate. All the while she was staring at me. She kept on wiping my mouth when anything remained there. For a minute it reminded me of Rider.

I face palmed myself.

She notices this and spoke so softly to me.

'Did i do something wrong?'

She asked me caressing my cheek. I smiled and shook my head no. She fed me the bowl of cereal. It was good because i knew it didnt have much calories. I seriously needed to find a gym soon. I couldnt keep this up. I would go look for one today. I finished the whole tray of food. The whole damn tray. This was not good. She looked at me so lovingly.