Chapter Twenty Nine - A War Brings People Together.

Start from the beginning

"We should run this plan by the Athena Cabin, no doubt they will have ways to improve your plan and they hate it when they don't get a say in battle stategies." Percy said. "And then double check it with the Romans just so they don't get upset." Percy added. Sierra nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan." Natasha agreed. "Steve's already given his approval of the plan and I'm sure the rest of the team will agree on it so I'll send these plans off now." Natasha said saving the plans to a free USB.

Natasha handed the USB to Clint who nodded and walked out to deliever the plans. "Where's Stark and Loki?" Steve asked. "Getting along in the lab." Sierra scoffed. Natasha's gaze met Sierra's. "Sorry, did you just say their getting along?" Natasha blurted out. Sierra gave a slow nod. "Scared me as well." Percy commented. Steve blinked slowly still trying to process the information. "They're actually getting along, like with no arguing and stuff?" Natasha asked. Percy and Sierra nodded at the same time. "World must coming to an end." Natasha muttered. Sierra cracked a grin.

"Who knew that a war can bring people together. I wonder what it will be like at Christmas." Percy wondered. "Deadly." Sierra grinned.

"When is my uncle returning from his hunt?" Sierra turned her attention to Steve. "He said something about when the sun hits the horizon.'" Steve replied. "He's going to be back at sunset." Natasha clarified. 

                                                                                                   -oOo-

"These plans are near flawless apart from splitting up vital cabins." Annabeth commented as her and some of her siblings went over the battle plans. Clint raised an eyebrow. "Some campers work best together, like Travis and Connor or Percy and Jason." Malcolm explained. "I thought electricity and water don't mix, I mean Percy and Thor put up with each other for Sierra." Clint asked confused. "Norse and Greek blood don't mix." Annabeth added. "Unless you're Percy and Sierra." Clint added. Annabeth rolled her eyes but stayed silent at Clint's comment.

"We will continue to go over the plans and make changes. We will return these when we are finished." Malcolm said before ushering Clint out of the cabin. "Make sure you consult with the Romans about the plans just so we don't have a disagreement." Clint added before disappearing out of the doorway. "Of course Mr Barton." Malcolm nodded before shutting the door in Clint's face. "Rude." Clint muttered before starting on his journey back to the Bird.

Clint knew that training had become vital for the demigods. The Romans were doing everything to try and get recruits. Some Romans like Frank and Hazel had gone back to New Rome and tried to recruit some of the adult demigods and their familes. They had come back rather successful but there was always room for more.

Some of the older Romans still had a dislike and distrust of the Greeks having been told stories of them when they were children. Some legacies and demigods with young children had stayed behind to protect their families and their home. A few days ago Loki and Sierra went to New Rome to cast Asgardian protection spells that should hold an attack and give them time to send a message to camp for help. While some old Romans waved their fists and shouted insults, some of the Adult Romans were grateful for the help and the children were very interested in seeing the God of Mischief at work.

Sure, Loki wanted to curse the Romans that insulted him and his daughter but it was a weak blow to his pride and swallowed the anger and continued with his work. Sierra just took it all in her stride, she was used to looks of disgust and the murmuring insults. She actually found it quite funny it she heard the same insult in one day and she was very impressed when she heard a new one that she had never heard. Of course when she was little and new to Midgard she went to her mother crying over the bullies but she remembered Sigyn's tales of fearless warriors and how they laugh at any insult and that helped her think of the insults as a compliment.

As Clint returned to the Bird, Loki and Tony weren't in the lab. That was the first thing that made Clint worry. Where are they. Clint thought. I doubt they're out getting a drink. Clint shook his head at the possibility. "Do Asgardians even get drunk." Clint said aloud.

"Well it would take a lot of Midgardian Alcohol but yes we can." A voice answered. Clint looked up at the top of the stairs to see Sierra grinning at him. "That's why Thor always brings home Asgard's version of booze so he can get just as hammered as Tony." Sierra continued. "Where are Tony and Loki?" Clint finally asked. "Drinking to their wealth." Sierra giggled. "They're wallowing in their success, the sceptre has shown more of its power and they're celebrating before getting back to work." Sierra shook her head. "You know Tony, can't go long without a drink."

"How did the meeting with the Athena Cabin go?" Sierra asked once Clint reached the top of the stairs. "Alright." Clint confessed. "They want to add their own element to it and we should get the plans back soon." Clint continued. "Well you know Annabeth, she wants everything perfect." Sierra sneered. Clint wondered it Sierra really did have bitter feelings for Annabeth. Annabeth was too proud to ask for help so she didn't like it when a group of Asgardians made their way into camp and since she was freed from the mind control, Annabeth had been flirting with Percy every chance she got. Sierra would be lying if she said she wasn't angry. Percy had moved on but Annabeth couldn't see that.

"I thought our Alcohol can't get you drunk?" Clint questioned. "Dad took some of Thor's Ale." Sierra replied. "Now that stuff is powerful." Sierra grinned and showed Clint to the Bird's bar where Tony was currently taking shots, uunknowning that Loki had placed a few drops of Asgardian Ale in the glass and Loki was drinking right from the glass bottle. "Do you two have any dignity." Sierra shook her head. Tony merely rolled his eyes and drowned another shot. The corners of Loki's mouth twitched into a parody of a smile while trying to look has sober as possible. "They're going to be out all night at this rate." Clint eyes widened. "And my bar is going to be empty." Sierra frowned with a slight pout. "Bigger issues at the moment." Clint near hissed to her. "But it was custom made and they're trashing it!" Sierra replied. "Boo Hoo." Clint faked cried. 

Tony got up from the bar and hobbled over to where the large TV was. Hobbling was putting it lightly, he was more like tripping over his own two feet and clutching his head to attempt to stop the dizziness. "He's going to drool all over my carpets." Sierra groaned. Tony flung his head to look at Sierra. He looked like a kicked puppy that had had its chew toy taken off him.

"Dad, where is others?" Sierra asked Loki as he was the most sober. Loki shrugged. "Dad, you are completely useless when you drink." Sierra said in slight annoyance. Loki simply replied with a toothy grin. "He hasn't even had that much." Sierra shook her head with disbelief. "He is a complete lightweight when it comes to drinking. He never drank to much at parties back in home...I mean Asgard." Sierra sighed. "You learn something new everyday." Clint grinned. "And you learn new blackmail." Clint added.

The pair walked towards the cock-pit. "So anymore stories that I may be interested in." Clint grinned. He honestly looked like a school girl wanting to catch up on the latest gossip. "I need some good blackmail. Apparently Tony has saved some of Loki's memories away so I need my own material." Clint said rubbing his hands together. "I think I remember a few stories my dad told me." Sierra grinned. "Should I get popcorn?" Clint wondered aloud. "Ran out a couple of days ago." Sierra replied. Clint just shrugged and grinned again. "Ain't even mad."

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for the wait.

I have been needing to update and I have been getting messages asking about when I would update. Sorry, I have had lots of test and essays and been having doctors appointments and to make me sound lazy, I have been binge watching Once Upon a Time. Sorry but it had to be done. I have just started the third season. Anyway, I will update when I can and thanks for reading.

You guys are truly amazing and fabulous and I can't thank you enough for the amount of support I have been getting for this book. Please send your comments in and point out any mistakes I have forgotten. Remember to vote and recommend.

Stay Fabulous,

From your every grateful author,

Magic_wolf112