Chapter four - He's Alive!

He's Alive

3rd Person POV:

Olympus

Olympus was a complete mad-house, not only were the gods there fighting as per usual but also their Demigod children. Not to mention the hunters were also present. Even minor gods were there, like Iris and Hecate. In fact the only gods not present at the meeting were Poseidon and Hades.

 It had been one year since their biggest mistake. The betrayal of Percy Jackson. They killed their hero. They killed their only hope.

 Annabeth still believed Percy was the traitor, no matter what proof was shown to her, she still believe Percy deserved his punishment. Yet something felt odd when around Annabeth, like she wasn't controlling herself or she didn't mean what she did.

 It turns out the demigod thought to be a son of Poseidon was actually a spy for Gaea and he announced that after Percy was killed before killing himself straight after. Poseidon had a hard time believing what had happened in a few short months. His favourite son, who he forgot about was dead and it was all his fault. He didn't stick up for his son like a good father should.

 As the Gods continued fighting, the Demigods screaming at the top of their lungs and the Hunters threaten to shoot some boys who were getting too close for comfort.

 Then finally a very happy Hades and a very sad Poseidon flashed in. The gods fell silent as they watched the depressed sea god. The demigods soon shut up as well and the hunters lowered their bows.

 "Any news brothers?" Zeus asked. Poseidon shook his head but Hades nodded happily. "What news do you have?" Zeus asked Hades.

 Hades took a deep breath before speaking, "Perseus Jackson is alive!"

 The throne room fell silent in shock. Their hero was alive, but how was he. Is he the same as he used to be or has he become a complete lemon, needing helping for simple things like eating?

 "I have been searching for his soul for months and haven't been able to find it, the only explanation is that he is alive." Hades said.

 "How do we find him?" Grover Underwood cried. "Unfortunately, I have not thought of that one." Hades mumbled. Everyone went deep in thought, trying to find some way of getting their hero back.

 A few minutes of silence fell through the throne room, before Jason shot up. "Iris Message."

 "W-what?" Leo stuttered. Leo had returned with Calypso a few weeks after the war. Calypso now had a special cabin at camp and helped out any time she could.

 "Iris message! We can use it to find Percy!" Jason exclaimed. Everyone stared at Jason. "Hey, it's worth a try." Jason confessed. The gods and their children muttered 'yes' or 'I guess so'.

 "Wait!" Athena cried. "He may not want to see us, will he see the message?"

 "Are you judging my abilities?" Iris asked. "No Iris, it's just, can you create a message without him seeing or hearing us?" Athena asked.

 "Of course I can." Iris cried. Iris raised her hands and a rainbow appeared. She then changed it into the image the gods and the demigods were hoping for. The Iris message with Percy Jackson in it.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 He was slashing a dummy. The dummy was robotic as it was attacking Percy. Percy's attacks were flawless and well-timed. But a look on Percy's face is that he was depressed. He had dark circles under his eyes. He looked tried and sad. His eyes didn't have his usual sparkle, they were dull and sorrow filled.