Chapter Eighteen - Daddy's Girl

Chapter Eighteen

Daddy's Girl

Sierra's POV: (For the First Time! I have been wanting to do this for ages!)

Asgard stood in front on me, gleaming it's welcome. The first time I came here it took my breath away and it still does now. But I knew the reason we were here and it was not to take a tour.

 It was to visit my ever loving father. The same father who tried to take over New York last year. The same father who tried to control two of my team mates. The same father who may be under the same control.

 As we traveled through the Bi-frost I couldn't help but think of how long my father could have been under mind-control. Thor seemed to be thinking the same thing because he kept looking my direction.

 When we finally reached Asgard, Heimdall stood in the center of room. He gave a small bow to Thor and smiled to me, his gold eyes twinkling. He stayed silent as we passed. But just as we were going to leave he spoke. "I do hope nothing bad will come of you talking to Loki." Thor turned, "I hope so as well."

 As we walked on the Rainbow Bridge, Asgard stood in the distance. Like I said before, it took my breath away. Without knowing it, we entered Asgard.

 The first time I went to Asgard was just after the battle of New York. Thor wanted me to come with him to Asgard, he wanted me to be there for when Loki is sentenced. Not sure why that's a good idea.

 Lady Sif teaches me how to fight when ever I visit, but with what's about to happen I think those lessons are going to be put on hold. The warrior Three.....they like to see how I can improve.

 A few Asgardians don't trust me because I'm the daughter of a frost giant. It's not the first time some one has been afraid of me and it won't be the last.

 One of the things I was not aloud to do was to visit my father. The All-father was worried that I would let Loki go. I may be a daughter of Mischief but I'm not stupid.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 As we walked the palace corridors, guards looked at us strangely. "They are staring." I whispered to my uncle. "Ignore them. It will draw attention." Thor replied looking forward. I nodded and tried to keep up with Thor's large footsteps.

 Then something stopped us. "Thor? Sierra?" A kind voice spoke. We froze in our steps and slowly turned round. Standing in a doorway of what looked to be one of the many libraries in the palace was Frigga. The Queen of Asgard and the wife of Odin, the All-father.

 "Hello Mother." Thor smiled. "Thor, you said you weren't returning for a while, why the sudden change?" Frigga asked. Frigga was one of the nicest Goddess I know. She was the one who helped my father understand his powers.

 She embraced Loki as her son when she first saw him. She still sees him as her son. Tried to find his reasons for all he has done against Earth. She didn't make much progress. She is the reason Loki is still alive. Without her input, Odin would have killed Loki.

 When I first met Frigga, she treated me as her granddaughter. I wasn't sure it was because I reminded her of Loki but I was happy to find a family outside of SHIELD. She convinced Odin that I wasn't a threat and he soon became happy when I visit.

 "Hello Grandmother." I smiled. Frigga raised an eyebrow. "You two are up to something." Frigga accused. "What! No...." I trailed off. "Your eyes have gone green. Green is your eyes' birth colour. Also meaning you are up to something." Frigga smirked, folding her arms.