Chapter two - Welcome Aboard

Welcome Aboard

Percy's POV:

My mind was fuzzy. All I knew is that I had a huge headache, and I was hungry. Seriously, my stomach was demanding food. I couldn't hear or see but I could feel. I was lying down on a bed. The bed was soft. I liked it.

Soon my hearing came back and from what I can hear, I was on a plane. Great. I could hear the plane's engine powering away. I mentally groaned, I fall off Olympus and survive, but now I would die from being blasted out of the sky.

Slowly my vision began to return. I was in a bright white room that would have probably burnt my eyes out if the lights weren't dim. My bed was next to a window. Staring out the window, I was thousands of feet in the air. Except I wasn't falling through the sky.

Next to my bed on a table was two bowls of water, one with sea water, one with fresh water. Wow, have they read my mind or something. Next to the door was a panel with a number of buttons. Each button had a label on it. Two had buttons like 'lockdown' and 'lights'. But one had, 'FOOD'. I'm guessing that button will be my friend.

I attempted to get out of bed, but as soon as I stood up, I fell back on the bed, hitting my head in the process.

Someone must have heard me because I heard footsteps approaching my room. Couldn't be her, the footsteps were too loud. The door open to reveal the man from last night known as 'Clint'.

"You okay Jackson?" He asked. I nodded. Clint was wearing a uniform of some kind. A logo on it of a weird bird. Mainly the uniform was black with a tiny bit of dark purple in it.

"Thanks for helping me." I thanked. Clint smiled, "Sierra was the one who knew how to help and heal you actually. I just did the heavy lifting, literally, have you eaten bricks in your life?" I laughed, "Not that I can remember."

"Here let me help you up, Sierra will be happy that you are awake." Clint said helping me to my feet. I swayed for a few seconds but soon was able to keep my balance.

"You might want to use these." Clint says handing a pair of crutches. I shake my head. "Nah, I'll be fine." Clint looks worried but nods, "Are you sure you don't want a walking cane." He joked. He then hands me some clothes. "Put those on and meet me outside." Clint said before leaving the room. It was black jeans and a sea-green t-shirt with black converse. I quickly changed and left the white room.

Clint nodded silently before walking down a corridor, me following swiftly.

Honestly the plane looked like an apartment. It was modern and clean. It looked much bigger than is should be. Probably some enchantment Sierra put on it.

We soon came to what seemed to be a lounge or something. A large couch stood in the center with large swivel armchairs. A large TV was hanging down with a number of gaming consoles.

The woman 'Nat' was sitting in one of the armchairs typing things onto a tablet. She looked up and smiled to Clint. "I'll get Sierra." Nat said before standing up and going to the cockpit.

I decided to sit down on the couch. Clint took Nat's armchair. A few minutes past before Nat came back. But this time there were two Nats. Clint burst out laughing. My eyes darted between the two Nats, confused.

One of the Nats smiled to me. Then there was a dim flash and instead of two Nats there was one Nat and an extremely happy Sierra.

"Welcome aboard my ship." Sierra grinned. "Very impressive." I commented staring round the plane. "Are you okay from your fall?" Sierra asked, her face changed to a look of concern. I nodded and grinned, "I'm still breathing, aren't I?"