Chapter-10

Chapter-10

-Combat With The Beast

Anna's POV

I started sweating. What should I say? Should I lie? I don't think so. He will easily understand that I am lying. Think Anna, think!

"Tell me Sweet. How did you come here?", he asked again, while looking at my face.

"I... I-I... I...", I trailed off not knowing what to say. His hands tightened around me.

"Sweet. Tell me the truth", he said in a calm voice. I huffed. I looked down at his chest, where I lay my hands.

"I lied to the guards that I asked your permission", I said while drawing patterns on his chest with my finger tips. I peeked at his face through my eye lashes and found him looking deeply at me. I bit my lip feeling scared that he might get angry. I quickly averted my gaze down at my fingers. I felt his fingers under my chin and lift my head up to meet his eyes.

"You should not have lied".

"I know. But I was getting bored sitting in the house. I want to go outside and explore the pack. I want to know the pack things. I don't even know where the pack house is till I came here today. I am sorry that I lied". I bit my lip in the end. His thumb finger removed my lip from my assaulting teeth. He ran his finger on the lip.

"You right. But what if something happens to you. I don't want anything happening to you".

"Bane, there are guards with me already", I tried to reason out.

"I know, but you coming out of the house with me knowing is unacceptable. Don't do that again. Also I am going to change your guards. I should talk with your present guards and their irresponsibility", he said the last lines angrily.

"Bane. Please don't do anything to them. They didn't do anything. Actually it's my mistake. I may have used my Luna position. I know, I am not officially a Luna an-", he cut me off.

"I want you to be my Luna. I want you to be the Luna of my pack. You are the Luna of my pack since I found you. I just officially didn't announce it, cause I don't want other packs to harm you. I have many enemies Sweet. I don't want them harming you because of me". His eyes held so much emotion.

"It's okay Bane. I understand. Don't punish the guards, please", I gave him my puppy face. He huffed and nodded his head.

"Let's go", he said and was about to take me out, but I stopped him.

"You are not wearing anything Bane", I said pointing down at his body and trying hard not to look down at his body, while blushing furiously.

"Wait a minute", he said and I nodded my head. He left to go inside a room and came out with a pair of shorts. His six pack is full on view. Droplets of sweat are running down his chest and I bit my lip in temptation.

I looked up at him and he ran a hand through his hair.

"Fuck!", he hissed and pushed me to the wall as he came near me. He was about to kiss me, when we heard a voice.

"Alpha. What do we do with the dead body?", his beta asked with his head down. Bane cursed under his breathe.

'Is it a new thing that you are asking me now?", he said angrily.

"Sorry Alpha", he said and went inside the glass cabin to the dead body. I was looking curiously at what the Beta was doing, but Bane pulled me by my waist and took me outside. I always get a bad wibe from the Beta. The way he looks at me. The way he handles things always tells me that there is something wrong.