Chapter 20: Damn Cake!

Start from the beginning

"Haha!" Kaien laughs but soon turned into sorrowful cries as he received punches from the tempered hunter.

***

(Back at the Moon Dorm)

Solemn music was played at the party, as vampires took their partners for a dance. Yuki was still awkwardly sitting beside Kaname while the other two are standing, leaning against the stair's fence.

Vampire couples were being flirty as the guy held a glass of drink on his lover's lips. Some liquid escapes the girl's lips as the guy gently wipes it with his finger. The girl licked his finger and bit into it. Yuki shivered at their stare and hugged herself. She looked at her companions and saw them just standing still.

Takuma sliced two cakes and came near the two serious disciplinary committee members.

"Here you go, Kimiko, Zero" Takuma gave them the plate. Kimiko accepted hers but Zero declined. "I don't eat sweets."

"Oh well, you're missing out. How about you, Yuki?" Yuki shook her head and politely declined.

Takuma pouted and came back at the buffet table. Kimiko sliced a bit of the cake and took a bite. It was strawberry cake, one of her favorites. Kimiko enjoyed her cake while ignoring the vampires staring at her.

The vampire who had ice as his power, had flames engulfing his eyes. "Ta.ku.ma!" he was suppose to give the cake to his goddess but this idiot beat him again! Takuma winked with his tongue out. "Too slow~"

"Arrgghhh!" Aido stopped from his tantrum when he saw another chance. Kimiko already finished the slice when Aido teleported in front of her.

"H-here, Kimiko-sama, please have some more" Aido blushed. Being face to face with his crush, he's willing die even by her hands. He grabbed her empty plate and replaced it with another plate of sliced cake.

"Thank you" Kimiko remembered to be polite and thanked the guy. Aido felt like jelly when he came back to the table. He slumps on the floor with hearts on his eyes.

"Oh man, she got him." Kain sighed.

Kimiko was silently enjoying another piece of cake when she felt Zero's stare. Zero blushed when she caught him staring at her. He cleared his throat and smoothly asked. "Is..is it good?" Yep smooth. Nice one Zero.

Kimiko nodded, not noticing his flustered behaviour. She sliced her cake and held her fork to him. Zero was surprised and blushed at her action.

"Taste it"

"I-I don't like...sweets" He said again but Kimiko held the fork closer to his lips. "Taste" She insisted. She wanted him to know how delicious the cake was and would like to know his opinions so  that she would know what type of cake she'll make for them.

Zero had no choice. With his face painted in red and his heart beating fast, he took a bite of the cake from the fork Kimiko used.

Indirect Kiss!

Crack

Everyone heard some light bulb cracked and a glass of champagne crashing on the cold pavement.

Kaname, Aido, Takuma, and Shiki all had a grieving expression and jealousy filled their eyes. Zero was oblivious of the problem he created just by eating from a utensil that's already been touched by Kimiko's lips.

"Good?" Kimiko innocently asked. With a hand covering his warm face, Zero nodded. "Y-yeah" Kimiko was glad that he liked the strawberry cake. "Do you like chocolate?" Zero couldn't think straight and blindly answered. "Y-yeah"

So it's decided! Kimiko would make Chocolate strawberry cake.

"Hm..that's good" She replied. The vampires all think of what she'll do with that information. Will she make a cake just for him?

Just with that assumption makes the guys who liked Kimiko all covered in jealousy. And the target of interest is so innocent and oblivious of the things she did. While the target of hatred is still blushing at the side, it's as if he's taunting them with his behaviour.

And the person who gave Kimiko the second cake was now full of regrets. "Bastard! I'll make you pay on kissing Kimiko-sama!" For Aido, he considered that indirect kiss like a real kiss. Then I wonder on what would happen if they really kissed?

***

Edited on: September 23,
2018

TsuKimiko❤️