Chapter 4: The Plan

Previously on One Night:

    "Bye," I said, pushing the napkin toward her, "Enjoy the show!"

    As she went to grab they napkin. Our fingertips touched lightly. My fingertips tingled. My head shot up at the same time as hers. We both blushed, hard.

    "Sorry," was she said before she rushed out. 

    As I watched her go, I knew I was gonna give her the the best show ever. 

Tessie's POV:

    "Sorry," I mumbled then I fled the room, clutching the napkin to my chest. I leaned against a wall. My fingertips tingled from where he touched me. Did he feel that too? I doubted that until I took a look at his signature. A heart. Does he sign everyone's like that or was it just mine? I started to daydream about Riker when Emily's hand passed in front of my face. I blinked.

    "What're you doing? You've been zoning out like that for the past 5 minutes!"

    "Oh sorry, I was looking for you."

    "I was standing right outside the door. You walked right past me! Anyways, did you get their signatures?"

    "Yeah," I said. Then I thought back to the heart. "Hey can I see yours?"   I asked.

    "Sure," Emily said and handed me her phone case. Phone case! I should've used that instead of this stupid napkin. I searched through all of Emily's signatures. There was Riker's signature. Sure enough, right next to it was a little heart. At the same time my heart sank.

    "Oh, okay, thanks."

    "Yeah, Riker signed mine, I'm so happy!"

    "Cool, that's great," I said, sarcasm heavy in my voice.

    Emily didn't seem to notice.

"They're calling the VIPs to get to our seats. Let's go!"

    Emily pulled me into the auditorium. We found our seats.

    "Third row!?! You really went all out didn't you?" I said, incredulous.

    "Well I'm sad I couldn't get first row, but you get what you get. But I did request the right side of the stage so that we can be closer to Riker."

    My heart skipped a beat at the mention of his name. Then I reminded myself that I was just a fan at their concert and they were celebs and I would never see them again in a million years. I mean really, why did I get my hopes up?

    I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice the lights dim. Screams resonated throughout the auditorium.

   "Is it time for R5?" I asked.

   "No," Emily yelled above the noise of the crowd, "it's time for Ryland, who's the Lynch's little brother. He DJ's."

    I didn't really want to see that, and I kinda was getting knocked around so I told Emily that I was going to walk around the venue for a bit. She told me to be to be back in an hour because that's when the actual concert started. After pushing through the crowd I finally got to the door. I went out were it was quiet and went and sat down on a bench. I pulled out my phone, I was gonna be here a while.

Riker's POV

    The band and I were joking around in the green room and talking about the meet and greet. I couldn't get my mind off that girl Tessie.

    "Whatcha thinkin' about bro?" Rydel said, patting my shoulder, "wait, I know. It's a girl isn't it?" Rydel always seems to be able to tell what I'm thinking.

    "Yeah," I said, "I can't stop thinking about her. There's just something about her. The only thing is that she's a fan."

"Oooooo" she cooed, "But that shouldn't matter, right? Love is love!" But you can always leave it up to Rydel to be cheesy.

    "Yeah, but that means I have no idea how old she is and no way of contacting her again." 

     Our conversation must've gotten the attention of the boys, because they came over to the couch that we were sitting on.

    "What's up?" asked Rocky.

    " Yeah, what's goin' on over here?" asked Ross.

    "Riker found a girl he likes but she's a fan, so Riker can't figure out how to find her again" said Rydel.

     " Wait, was she at the meet and greet?" asked Ratliff.

     "Yeah, her name is Tessie."

     "Oh yeah, I think I remember her! Wasn't she the girl who made us sign her napkin? She was hot," said Rocky.

     "Yeah she was, but she's mine!" I shot a dirty look at Rocky.

     "Whoa, calm down bro," said Rocky.

     Ignoring the chaos, Ross piped up, "all we need now is a plan."

     "I think I got one," said Ratliff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how was it? Too short? Too long? Is the suspense gonna kill you? Probably not because I think I'm going to update twice today.... but anyway....

The concert is next chapter so be on the lookout for that! It's gonna be a long one!

Don't forget to comment and vote! Please? For me?

Tell me what you think! (Constructive criticism is accepted, I wanna try and make my story as great as possible!)

Thanks a bunch! Loves and hugs!

~(fatunicorn37)