Mitch carefully sat down in front of him, in between Scott's legs, leaning his back into Scott's chest.

Mitch closed his eyes to relax as Scott wrapped his arms around his midsection.

Scott kissed his neck. "Why didn't you tell anyone you ran out of suppressants?"

"I just... I couldn't take them anymore. It was giving me those weird mood swings, and I just.. I don't know. Wanted to have my Heat, like everybody else." Mitch answered quietly.

Scott nodded, resting his chin on Mitch's shoulder. "That's fair. But what do I tell Avi?"

"I can talk to him."

"You'll get in trouble. Let me do it. He can't do as much to me as he can to you." Scott offered.

Mitch took a deep breath. "I don't want to be the cause of--"

"Stop. This isn't your fault. You shouldn't have had to take suppressants in the first place. We went through your Heat together. This is as much my fault as it is yours."

Mitch didn't say a word.

Scott leaned back and ducked down to kiss Mitch's shoulder, trailing up the side of his neck.

Mitch leaned into his touch without even thinking about it.

Scott finally kissed Mitch's ear, and then stopped, leaning back against the back of the tub.

Mitch leaned into him, closing his eyes yet again.

"You were so confident... It was amazing."

Mitch smiled a little. "It felt good too. To be proud of myself. To... Be okay with my own appearance."

"I hope you'll always feel that way."

Mitch opened his eyes and nodded once. "I'll work on it."

*********

Todrick clapped to himself when dinner was done. He walked out of the room to tell the others, and walked out in the middle of an argument.

Kirstie leaned back in her chair, arms over her chest. "How come you can have a party, and I can't?"

"Because I'm an Alpha. And I'd be inviting Alphas. An Omega party just isn't safe. Especially with Jamie wandering around." Avi tried to reason.

She frowned at him. "That's not fair."

"I know it isn't. And I'm sorry, but I can't let you do it on your own."

"What if I invite Scott?"

Avi leaned back in his chair slowly. "You think Scott would want to go to a bachelorette party?"

"If Mitchie is there, he definitely would."

"What if I told you that I already talked to him about my party...?"

She frowned again. "Did you really?"

"I did.. I'm sorry, honey. Maybe... Maybe he can go to both? I don't know.." Avi said, trying to think it through.

Todrick finally made himself known. "Um..I'm sorry to interrupt. But, um. Maybe, Avi's party can start earlier, and then Scott can come back home and take you to yours?"

Kirstie smiled at him. "Maybe! Would that work, Alpha?"

Avi shrugged. "Yeah, why not?"

Kevin walked out of the kitchen. "I also feel like I should say this... Um. Kirstie.. If you invite Scott to your thing, make sure he doesn't have any alcohol. He can't protect all of you if he's drunk. And as amazing of an Alpha that I think he is, the option of alcohol makes him forget what his priorities are."

Kirstie nodded and smiled. "There won't be any at my party anyway."

"No, but there might be some at Avi's. And if Scott can get his hands on it, he's bringing it with him."

Avi nodded. "I'll watch him. Don't worry. Did you guys need something? Or you just happened to be standing there?"

Todrick motioned towards the kitchen. "Dinner is ready. But um.. I don't know if we should bug the other two."

Avi rose from the table. "I'll just go check on them. Knowing Scott, he's hungry."

After washing their hair, Scott was helping Mitch dry it.

A towel around his waist, Scott was ruffling Mitch's hair with another towel.

He heard the knock on his door, and Scott held the towel out to Mitch for him to continue drying his hair.

Scott opened the door with a tired smile. "Hey."

Avi smiled back. "Hey Rookie. Dinner is ready if you two are, y'know. Good to go."

"We are. Thanks for telling me."

Avi nodded, and when Scott turned to get Mitch, Avi gasped and then chuckled a little. "Jesus."

Scott turned. "What?"

"Mitchell's got some serious claws on him, doesn't he?"

Scott remembered the scratches on his back and he rolled his eyes. "I guess you could say that."

"How's he doing?"

Scott glanced back at the bathroom for a second before answering. "He's actually doing great. He's been waiting for his Heat for so long."

"I know. He was a good sport about it. Did he just forget to take his suppressants, or something?"

Scott hesitated a short second. "He ran out. And.. I didn't want him to have to take them anymore, so I didn't tell you. I'm sorry."

Avi nodded slowly. "You wanted him to have a Heat? Regardless of his ranking number?"

"Yes. Because he deserves one just like everybody else. And we were careful. Protection and all."

Avi nodded once more. "I guess I can't argue with that. Just.. Bring him to dinner, and you and I can talk about this later."

********