Concert Prep.

Drews POV
It had been several days since the photoshoot. There was major tension between us all. The concert was tommorow and I had an idea. I started strumming. Perfect! I thought and ran to Gary's room. "I have an idea!!!!!" I said happily. Ash and Gary were playing video games. Paul was watching them play. Paul was the only one who looked at. "We want the girls back right?" I asked them to make sure they were following me. "I have an idea for that to happen." I said and Ash instantly paused the game. Gary, Paul, and Ash looked at me curiously and almost desperate. I couldn't blame them though. I was as well. I had spent the last few days in my room. Scenarios running through my head of ways to tell May the truth. "The concerts tommorow. I've been writing lyrics and I think these will work." I said handing Paul the notebook. He looked at me and nodded.

Mays POV
Me, Dawn, Leaf and Misty were watching tv. Misty changed the channel to the news. "The new song 'Hey Juliet', recently performed by the one and only Troublemakers. Millions and hundreds of fans around the world are dying to know, just who is this Juliet. And is she stealing the heart of one of our favorite band members Drew Hayden." A woman said. A picture of Drew popped up on the screen. My eyes went wide. Who's Juliet?

Music And LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara