Planes And Thoughts

Paul's POV
We were on our jet flying to Pallet Town. Where you grew up.... It going to be hard going back... I thought and turned up the radio a bit. Ash and Gary were sleeping on the couches. Ash had a half eaten burrito In his hand. A live interview, a current interview actually taking place at that moment, with Dawn started.
"HI I'm Casey Case and I'm here with the lovely Dawn Berlitz." Casey the interviewer started when she said Dawns name my chest ached. She was asking Dawn questions. "I know you miss her. I miss 'em too." Drew said walking over to me. I didn't know he was awake. I nodded softly. He sat down in the chair across from me. "So Dawn, your Manger, Nixa, tells me you have some big news." Casey. "I do indeed Casey. Me and May are joining Misty and Leaf. We are starting a band and our first will be in Pallet Town." Dawn said happily. Gary and Ash jumped up and ran over but tripped over each other. They scrambled up. "What?!" Gary asked. "It was good to have you here. Good luck you girls at your concert. I'm Casey Case. Bringing you news of your favorite artists. Signing off." Casey said. We all sat in silence. We either had no words to say or didn't know how to say them.