Photoshoot

Drews POV

It's been a few days since me and Mays kiss. It's been pretty awkward since then. She wasn't talking to me at all and it was driving me crazy. I looked around the mansion looking for her. She was sitting on the couch with her guitar. It looked like she was tuning the strings. I walked over and sat down. She went to get up but I grabbed her wrist softly. "Please don't go." I whispered, she looked at me and nodded and sat back down. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "It's okay. It's my fault too." She said looking at her guitar and one hand on her necklace. The one I gave her. "You still wear the necklace?" I asked hopefully but also curiously. She nodded. Before I could talk again Misty ran in the room. "Come on!!!!!" She yelled out of breath. "The photoshoot!" Leaf yelled as she ran out the door May and me followed.

Dawns POV
We ran to the limo. We hurried in. We used the boys limo but it wasn't very big so May ended up on Drews lap, Leaf on Gary's, Misty on Ashs and Me on Paul's. We said nothing the whole way there. We arrived shortly and I ran Inside quickly. "Hey Ritchie." I said to the engineer, Ritchie. "Wud up girls." He said fist bumping us as we walked in. "Alright. First up! Photoshoot." Ritchie said. May groaned. "Do we have to?" Leaf asked. "Yep!" Nixa said coming Into the room. Another friend of ours, one we grew up with in high school, Trip. We grew up with him and Ritchie in school. "Trip! Hey!" Gary said bro- hugging him. Ash hugged him. "Cool news guys! Since I'm a photographer now imma going to be doing your photoshoot!" Trip said excitedly. "Sweet!" May said. We followed him into the photography studio. He had hundreds of racks with clothes on them! "So pretty much you'll need several outfits. And yes May this will take a while." He said already answering Mays unasked question. She groaned and walked over, the girls following her.

3rd person POV
"Alright first up all of you together." Trip said. They nodded. Dawn posed flashing her signature peace sign. May smiling and doing a peace sign as well. Leaf and Misty did one as well, all of them smiling. Paul smirked and Drew smiled a little. Gary grinned and Ash smiled like there was no tomorrow. Several pictures were taken and the girls started having fun. "We'll do Dawn and Paul first then May and Drew and Misty and Leaf and Gary." Trip explained and they changed their outfits. Dawn wore a dark blue strapless shirt with black shorts and purple heels. Paul wore a dark purple shirt and black pants. He picked her up on his back. She giggled and kissed his cheek for effect. "Perfect!" Trip yelled out and more photos were taken. He let her down and she posed with him for another picture. "Alright guys perfect! Give me a kiss for effect!" He yelled out. Dawn started to get nervous but didn't let it show. She was surprised when Paul wrapped an arm around her waist and put his hand on her cheek then kissed her. She kissed back. The kiss became more passionate. Trip was loving this. He was getting to take pictures, see old friends and take pictures of them, get paid for it, and he purposely set them up like this knowing what had happened and what their feeling were. He hoped to reignite the flame. He smirked. Maybe it would work. "Perfect!" He yelled out. And they pulled away panting for air. Dawn awkwardly walked off. He followed. "May and Drew!" He yelled. May walked up confidently but was freaking out on the inside. Paul leaned against the wall. And Dawn leaned beside him, on the all as well. Drew walked up. Several pictures were taken but one came that May was scared about. "Alright. Same with you guys give me a kiss." He said. She looked at Drew hesitantly. She remembered their kiss and she found her lips on his. Their kiss became much more passionate as they remembered the feel of each other lips and how close they were. Trip was enjoying this a lot. He snapped several pictures. He was determined to get them together. "Perfect!" He yelled. Misty looked nervous. She would have to do the same.