Parties And Reunions

Dawns POV
I was on my way to the party. I wore a dark blue halter dress and dark purple heels. My hair was up in ponytail and pinned looking very elegant. I had a dark purple and blue clutch. I stepped out of the limo and onto the red carpet. Tons of camera lights flashed and crowds cheered. I loved this but I would trade it in a heartbeat for all of us to be together again. I thought sadly. I plastered a smile on my face and walked forward a bit. I signed autographs and took pictures. There was a girl with pink hair and was surrounded by friends. I smiled at this and walked over to her. She smiled bigger at this action. I signed her autograph with a special message.
Keep your best friends close. I wish I would've. I lost them. I miss them. Keep them around. You'll regret it if you don't. And I walked inside. Walking around the place shaking hands with stars. I noticed a girl in a red dress. "May!!??" I yelled. She turned around we both gasped. "Dawn?!!" She asked hopefully. Tears welled up in my eyes and we ran to each other. I tackled her in a hug. "I missed you May." I said. "I've missed you too Dawn." She said. "Dawn! May!" A voice said behind us. We pulled away from our hug and a tear fell down my cheek when I saw who It was. "Leaf! Misty!" They tackled us in a hug. We sank to the ground. "We've missed you guys soo much." Leaf said pulling back. I nodded.

~An hour later~
Leafs POV
I missed them so much. "So Dawn. How your singing coming along?" I asked. She shook her head. "Good. But It's lonely. I need something new as well." She replied and I looked at May. "Same here." May replied. Misty jumped up. "How about joining us????!?" Misty asked. Dawn looked happy and then at me. I nodded happily. "Sure!" She said and May nodded. "How about forming a band?" May suggested. We all agreed. "Melodic Hearts." I said proudly. "I love it." Dawn said. "Me too." May agreed and Misty nodded happily.