Awkward Tensions

Mays POV
I woke up next to something warm. My back was against it and it had his arms around me. I looked up and seen green hair. Drew. He will never let me live this down. He started to wake up. He looked at me and yawned. "Hey May." Drew said casually. "Uh Hey?" I said sounding unsure. "I'm sorry." I said. "For?" He asked. "Asking you to stay." I apologized. "Nah it's okay." Drew dismissed it easily but got up and walked over to my dresser and picked up a small box.

Drews POV
I picked up the box and opened it. It was the box that had the necklace I gave May. I seen that it was still in there and I ran my finger over it. She's here with me. I won't let her leave this time. I will keep my mouth shut for once. I hope.. May walked into her bathroom and got changed. I held the necklace, running my thumb over it. May came out of the bathroom and was wearing a red strapless top and black studded short shorts. "Come here." I said and she did. I walked around her and brushed her hair to one side of her neck then put the necklace on. Then I fastened the clasp. She turned around unaware of how close we were then realized when she turned around.

Mays POV
I stared at him straight in the eyes. I seen nothing but pain and regret. My eyes softened at this. He started to lean in and without thinking I did too. We met each other half way and as soon as I felt his lips on mine, I forgot everything of the past. My hands went straight to his neck and I pulled my self closer to him, kissing back more passionately. He responded by putting his hands on my back and pulling my body against his. We soon needed air and we pulled back. Panting slightly I looked away. I haven't seen him in years. Now In having a intense, heated makeout session with him?! I thought. I couldn't look at him. Instead I walked out of my room with tears threatening to fall.