Our Tears And Memories

Mistys POV
I was glad that we were back together. I was sitting in my room looking through photo albums. My high school was the place I miss the most. Not the school itself but the memories. Me. The 'Gang'. Ash. May and Drews arguments. Paul sneaking secret looks at Dawn. They made it clear what they wanted though.. I thought and a tear fell onto the picture of us all. I was holding a picture frame with a picture of all of us. It was my most prized possession. Leaf had the same picture. She cherished the picture too. I remember the day we took the picture.

Flashback
Mistys POV
We were at the beach. It was the day before graduation. We played volleyball and swam alot. Right before we left, May brought out her camera and took some more pictures. We had taken lots already. We were all enchanted by the beach and weren't ourselves. Drew and May were close and didn't argue. I didn't hit Ash. Paul and Dawn were close. We were getting ready to leave when May asked a girl to take our picture. Ash and I held hands and lifted our hands up, still intertwined. Gary stood behind Leaf, arms wrapped around her waist. May was standing right beside Drew. He was kissing her cheek, while staring at the camera, May was giggling and Drews arm was wrapped around her waist. The other hand was intertwined with hers. Dawn was on Paul's back both of them smiling. It was a magical day.

End of flashback
More tears found their way out and onto the picture frame. I quickly wiped them away. Things will never be the same.

Dawns POV
Singing alone was fun but lonely. I was holding the pictures frame with the picture of us all at the beach. It was my favorite photo. We all got a copy but I doubt Paul kept his. The beach that day put us under a wonderful spell it seemed like. Things will never be the same.