The Past is Past

Third Person P.O.V.

It has been a couple of months since (Y/N) had returned from Achlys Valley. Her family was with her now.

After the battle at Achlys Valley and the sacrifice of (Y/N)'s sister, when Link and (Y/N) had returned back to Hyrule, Midna and Zelda had already defeated the opposition.

Hyrule was in better shape now thanks to all the construction that had been going on. The world was at peace now, you could say.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I rode upon Onyx heading toward Ikana Canyon were the stalchildren roamed. It was, after all, where my sister's grave was. I knew that the stalchildren would want to help keep her safe. They still enjoyed her company, even if she wasn't physically there. I had managed to get along with the stalchildren so I wasn't at all afraid of their vicious stare.

I arrived at the grave holding a bouquet of black roses, being that they were her favorite type of flower. I put it on the grave and kneeled down to touch the tombstone.

"Thank you, (S/N), for giving me another chance," I said softly as I slowly stood up and headed back towards Onyx.

We rode to Castle Town. From the distance, music and cheering could be heard. Today was the five month anniversary of Hyrule's victory over Ganzon. Everyone was happy now.

I arrived at the Castle Town plaza to see everyone dancing and cheering. My family was having fun as well. It was truly a great celebration.

I stood there watching everyone when a hand pulled me in by the side. A soft kiss landed on my cheek.

"Aw, look at that," Link chuckled. "We've already been dating for awhile now and you still blush when I kiss you on the cheek." He lightly pinched my cheeks as I pouted.

"Shut up, Link."

He simply laughed. He towered over me and his gaze met mine. "I bet you'll blush even harder when--"

I punched him in the stomach, "I think you've said enough," I said as I cracked a smile as he winced in pain.

He smirked, "Just for that, (Y/N), you better run because if I catch you, there will be a seriously long tickle fess waiting for you."

"You can't catch me," I smirked.

"Just wait and see. Run on the count of five. One...two..." He started counting.

"Five!!!" I yelled as I dashed through the crowds.

"That's cheating!" Link yelled as he tried to keep up.

I laughed hysterically as I ran away from him dropping whatever I could to slow him down.

I ran into the castle and hid in there. I didn't hear any footsteps so I decided to explore a bit. I ended up in a hallway where there were two plaques being shone upon by bright lights. I walked even closer to examine the plaques.

"Boo," Link said as he popped up from behind the pedestal.

I jumped a little. "Dang it, Link. You almost gave me a heart attack."

He smiled as he grabbed my hand to hold it. "I was going to tickle you to death, but I'm pretty sure that you would've killed me if I did."

I laughed at his remark and ruffled his hair. We both averted our gazes to look out the shining plaques.

"(Y/N) and Link, the Best Knights in all of Hyrule for their bravery, swordsmanship, and loyalty to the Kingdom. Long live Hyrule's greatest."

The End

Author's Note:

Now that concludes this story. I hope you all enjoyed it. Do not fret, Link Lovers, for I am working on another book for you amazings peoples ^_^ I will try to put more romance in the new one, but, there will be some action. Anyways, stay posted. Once I have written the new book, I will tell you on this book. Have fun wattpadders.