Demon Meets Shadow: Part 2

Link's P.O.V.

There I said it. I love her. I watched as her features tensed. Her eyes filling with even more anger than before.

"Love? Love?" she mocked. She was disgusted. "There's no such thing. Especially, if that love comes from you." She dashed towards me finally using her blade to attack my upper body. I had blocked some of her attacks but several of them left a few marks. "I must say," she started again, "There was a time when I had actually started to develop some feelings for you..."

My eyes widened in an unknown joy. Unfortunately, because of that, (Y/N) had used a great force to slash my sword out of my hand.

"...but that was the past." She said evilly as she tried to attack me as I ran for my sword. Luckily, I was able to grab it in time before she had the chance to block my way.

"Idiot, fight back!" she yelled as she slashed her blade in random places on purpose. She was testing me.

"I told you," I said as I pretended not to see those chances she was giving me, "I'm not going to hurt the one I love."

She laughed an obnoxious laugh. "And there you go on again about love. How pathetic." I saw her mouth something and draw some odd shape with her sword. Within seconds, a black flame lined her sword while forming a double blade. I heard her whisper something and before I knew it, she had thrown some sort of magic fire at me.

I was bleeding like hell, but I still was not going to fight. I just needed to keep myself alive.

"Please come back, (Y/N)," I spoke softly with sincerity.

"Come back? Come back? To that wretched place? No way in hell." She continued to fire her magic at me while all I could do was dodge. "You've become weak, haven't you? What happened to the warrior that 'killed' the demon at the ball, hm?" (Y/N) taunted.

I suddenly found myself up against a wall with no where to run. (Y/N) magically appeared right in front of me. Her blade was directly at the bridge of my nose, a dark aura was being emitted from her presence.

"Why did you come here, Link?" she asked ready to split my throat any second. My heartbeat was getting slower and slower. I looked at the sword and suddenly remembered why I was here.

"Your sister..." I spoke weakly.

"What about her?" she spat. "That backstabbing--"

I interrupted her. "She's in that sword of yours."

Her eyes filled will disbelief as her grip tightened around the handle of the demon sword. "What in the world are you talking about, idiot?"

"My words are exactly as they sound. There is no indirect meaning. There is no riddle. You sister, as I said, is in the sword."

"Liar!" she yelled. "How would she be in here if--"

"(Y/N)!" a figure followed by another yelled. "We were starting to wonder where you went off to."

It was Vaati and Skull Kid. It looks like they've associated themselves with (Y/N) as well. I stared at the two as they recognized me even with the Shadow Link form on. My eyes were struggling to keep themselves open. They were fighting with something that wanted to keep them shut. (Y/N) averted her gaze back to me.

"I want answers, Link!"

I suddenly fell unconscious.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The idiot fell unconscious as I was speaking to him. The nerve. I saw that a small pool of blood had formed due to all the injuries I had caused him.

"Vaati! Skull Kid!" I yelled as they ran over. "Attend to his wounds and put him in a cell." I instructed as I pointed to the unconscious body.

"But, (Y/N)," Skull Kid said as he examined the body. "Can't we just leave him here to die?"

"No," I said sternly earning confused looks from the both of them. "We need to keep him alive just a little while longer. He may have the answers I'm searching for."

"Alright then," Skull Kid said as him and Vaati picked up Link and brought him to Ganzon's castle. I looked at the sword in my hand.

"This can't possibly be (S/N). Link's probably being crazy. He always was anyway. But still, I should try and do some investigating."

I put the sword back in it's sheath and followed Vaati and Skull Kid back into Ganzon's castle.

"After I get my answers, Link, I will kill you. There's no such thing as love...not anymore..."

Author's Note:

Hey all, so I finally had some time to do an update. I am so sorry. With band camp from 9:00-6:30pm, I get totally exhausted. I just happened to have some time right now before band camp starts to update, but hopefully I can update later. Thank you all for reading and voting ^_^