Welcome

Link's P.O.V.

Midna was currently helping me control Shadow Link. There were several close calls so Midna would have to use great force just to stop him. Zant was helping me as well, writing down notes.

It was a hard process.

"Ok, Link," Midna started, "We're going to try this again. Let yourself get weak, but not too weak. We'll progress with weakness when you improve with your control."

She hit me with a small attack to help me. "Midna, I don't think only using attacks to make me weak will help. Shouldn't we work on emotions too?"

She frowned, "As much as I would love to do that, I can't really do much. And it'd be pretty difficult to have you weaken yourself with emotions, Link. Faking anger or hurt is not the same as the real thing. We'll just have to hope you can control yourself when it does happen."

I sighed as I easily fought off Shadow Link's attempts.

Zelda's P.O.V.

"You may leave now, Impa," I instructed as I walked to the abandoned battle arena.

"I will just be outside if you need me," Impa informed as I watched her walked out the exit.

I walked to the broken force field that still remained after (Y/N) had escaped. I always came to this place by myself to reminisce on the good times I spent with her. She was a little sister to me and I missed her greatly.

I remember the time when I had helped her escape. She was so helpless at the time. It was pitiful. I watched as she grew into a strong person over the years.

I sighed as I touched the broken force field, "Where did you go, (Y/N)?"

Third Person P.O.V.

The little purple fairy glided through the air as it came to a sudden stop. Tael saw Zelda by herself in the old, crumbling structure. The fairy jingled in excitement.

"This was way too easy," the fairy thought as he quickly teleported back to inform the higher-ups.

"Lady (Y/N)!" the fairy called as he dashed toward the demon knight, "The princess is currently by herself right now! I suggest you act now before anyone else decides to join her."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

My eyes glistened as an evil grin formed on my face, "Well then, what are we waiting for? Vaati, Skull Kid. Let's go."

"Aye," they replied as they followed me into the portal I created.

We had teleported near the top of the battle arena. Memories came rushing into my mind as I remembered the events of that day.

"It's great to be back," I smirked. I looked over the edge to see Impa standing by the exit.

"Skull Kid. Vaati. Go get Zelda. I'll take care of Impa." They nodded as I jumped down from the high structure. I was right behind Impa when a small scream came from the arena.

"Princess!" Impa yelled and turned around abrupty only to find the tip of my blade inches away from her face.

She gasped and quickly reached for her sword only to have my blade block her hand.

"Impa," I said with a fake smile, "Did you miss little ol' me?"

"What happened to you (Y/N)?" she said as she glared at me.

"Nothing really," I said while twirling a piece of my hair with my pointer finger, "I just became a demon. That's all."

"(Y/N)..." Impa said as she grit her teeth, "Let me through."

"And let you save Zelda?" I taunted as my smile started to show my razor sharp fangs, "I don't think so."

I swiftly moved and was behind her, my sword only a few centimeters from her neck. I grabbed that enormous sword of hers with my free hand and broke it with my fangs, her eyes widened in terror, "Oh. I'm so sorry. It's look like you don't have a weapon anymore, old friend," I taunted.

"You're a traitor, (Y/N). You know that?" she growled. I simply laughed, "No need to state the obvious, Impa." I struck her with the handle of my sword causing her to fall to the ground unconscious.

"I'll save you for another time, Impa." I walked into the arena to find Skull Kid and Vaati standing coolly next to a tied up Zelda. I smiled with satisfaction as I saw her draining of power.

"The rope you made seems to work, (Y/N)," Skull Kid said as he chewed on a piece of straw from his hat.

"Her power is slowly draining just as you predicted. Pretty soon, she'll be weak and useless," Vaati said.

"Good." I walked to Zelda and took off the piece of cloth that was on her mouth. Little did Zelda know, that cloth was filled with a sleeping medication.

"Long time no see huh, Zelda?" I mocked.

"Why are you doing this?" Zelda spoke, the medication slowly taking effect.

I turned my back to her touching the blade of my sword, "Simple. So that the darkness will rule this pathetic kingdom of yours. And without you, oh-great-Princess, no one will help them when we launch our attack."

"People like you deserve to--"

I quickly motioned for Skull Kid to silence her with the piece of cloth.

"That'll teach you to keep your damn mouth shut," I spat. Her muffled cries were lessening and lessening until she became completely silent.

"Take her to the dungeon deep within Ganzon's castle," I ordered Vaati and Skull Kid.

"Welcome to your future defeat, Hyrule. This is my game now, and you are all my pawns."

Link's P.O.V.

I was still practicing with Midna at the moments when a non-Twili resident came running towards me.

"Link! The princess had been kidnapped!" Impa panted as she took in some breaths.

"What? Who took her?"

Concern filled Impa's eyes, "It was (Y/N), Link. She's back."

My blue eyes widened, "She is?" I said with excitement.

"She's not the same (Y/N) we knew, Link. She's a completely different person. Extremely powerful."

"Where did she take Zelda?"

"I have no clue, Link," Impa frowned.

"Most likely that Achlys Valley you've been talking about, Link," Midna said.

"Impa," I said, "You have to come with me. You're going to need to let the darkness consume you but--"

Impa interrupted me, "Even if I did do that, I don't have a weapon, Link. (Y/N) broke it. She broke it with her bare fangs, Link. Fangs! Who knows what else she's capable of doing."

My eyes widened in shock, "Where's Zant? I need him to create a portal for me. Now."