Chapter 20: Moving In

That last chapter hit me right in the heart.

Like damn. The feels are real.

Okay. So the reason why I haven't updated in a while is because I have been in the emergency room a lot.

I am having more problems from the car accident than we expected and the specialist is surprised that I'm not healed yet.

The ER doctor put it that my insides (stomach, intestines, spleen, all that jaz) are freaking out because they are still traumatized. And now we also have to have an MRI of my back and pelvic area.

And I also missed a day of school, so I will be catching up on the stuff that I have missed. So please be patient with my updating and I will make the chapters worth the wait :)

I love you all for understanding!!

And that awkward moment when you exbestfriend crashes her car at 1 in the morning because she was leaving your exs house. And she called my ex to come pick her up.

And she is soooo sorry and regrets it soooo much. Bull-fucking-shit. Bye bye bitch!

Anywhore. On with this chappie!

--------------------------------------

Allison

"So." Zia said with a smirk as Tommy and I walked in the front door.

"It was amazing!" I yelled with a smile. "I got to see a lake. And go on a boat."

"You've never been to lake before? Or been on a boat?" Zia asked.

I shook my head. "No. I was barely let out of the house. My dad always thought that I would run away if I was gone for too long."

"Did you ever see one when you guys were moving?" Tommy asked as he placed his hand on my back.

I shook my head again. "No. We were always on city roads. Never back roads. We were either in towns or on interstates and highways. No lakes."

"That sucks." Cali said.

"We'll totally have to go to the lake soon. We can put that swimsuit that you got to good use." Lulu winked laughing.

I blushed as Tommy smiled at me.

"What does is look like?" Tommy asked.

I blushed and slightly pushed his arm.

And of course. He didn't even more an inch.

"It's nothing special." I said.

"It's a neon green bikini with a black bow in the middle." Cali smirked at my now red face.

"It'll look beautiful on you." Tommy smiled as he pecked my head.

"No. You can see my body. All the scars and bruises." I said ashamed.

"And that's why it'll look good on you." Tommy said. "Your scars are beautiful. Never be ashamed of them."

Can he get any more amazing?

"Well it's late." Cali said walking over to Adam. "I'm gonna hit the hay."

Lulu nodded as she let out a yawn. "That sounds like a good idea."

"Come on." Michael smiled as he kissed Lulu's forehead lovingly.

"I'm too tired. Will you please carry me?" Lulu asked nicely.

Michael nodded and picked Lulu up.

Mental aww moment.

"Come on." Tommy said as he faced me.