Chapter 3: The English Paper

(Adam and Cali up top!)

Hey guys and gals! How are you guys on this fine evening haha.

And if you guys haven't noticed yet...THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO SEXY GREEK GOD KIDNAPPERS!!!!!

Surprise!!

I got you guys, didn't I? *insert smirk face*

So with this in mind, I suggest you guys read Sexy Greek God Kidnappers before you read this. Just saying lol.

Okay. So the reason why it took so long to update, was because I was in a car accident.

I am okay and so is my friend. We both are kinda banged up, some bruises here and there, and she is better than I am lol. Which is great. I have a cervical sprain and it's hard to do a lot of things, but I'm slowly recovering.

Before you guys ask how it happened lol (I know you guys too well (; ), my friend and I were coming out of town and a girl failed to stop at a stop sign and she blew right through. She didn't even slow down to turn. We hit her and it was in between a head on and a t-bone. We got hit in the front and she got hit between the front and side of her car.

The girl that blew the sign is okay, but she's playing the innocent act. Of course.

But this is why I haven't updated yet. And it might take me a little longer to update since I'm trying to heal from the crash.

But please understand. Thank you so much you guys. It really does mean a lot. And yes I will be fine. It just might take a while for me to recover.

Anywhore, let's get on with the chapter!

---------

Allison

Right as I opened the doors to the school, I ran straight for the bathrooms.

I didn't want to risk anyone seeing me like this. I should have picked up some makeup before I came here.

I sighed as I opened the stall and sat on the toilet.

I felt tears slip out as I thought back to this morning.

*Flashback*

"You dipshit!" My dad yelled as he backhanded me across the face.

I let out a scream as my head made contact with the wall.

"There are only two eggs here!" He roared as he kicked me in my stomach.

I started to violently cough, tyring to get some air back into my lungs.

His kick knocked the air right out of me.

"I-I'm sorry!" I cried trying to breathe.

"Do you want to tell me why there are only two eggs and not three?" He asked as he picked me up by my hair.

"W-we were out!" I said clawing at his hand. "I didn't know we were out!"

I tried desperately to get my hair out of his grasp.

He scoffed at me. "You should be more aware."

My dad finally let go of my hair.

I sighed in relief, but gasped as he grabbed my throat.

"Listen here you little worthless bitch." He growled right in my face. "You better not fuck up any more. Or you will pay the consequences."

I mustered the best nod I could.

My dad glared at me one more time before throwing me into the wall.