Page 1

Person: Do you like your family and home?.

Yes and no, and as for the so called 'home', its not my home. Its just a house in the woods with killers, nothing more.

Person: yes and no about your family, really?.

Stop calling them my family. Look, sum of them are friends, not even best friends but its a start.

Person: what is family to you?.

A home, people that love you and wed do anything for you, girlfriends and boyfriends who mean the world to you and you them, a hug that fells more then just a hug and a kiss that can stop time.

Person: was there ever a person you kept away from the other's in your past life?.

Yes. But she's long gone already. We had the best time together, i knew she was the.....the... .

Person: say it toby, the what?.

The one for me... .

Person: you know your doing good. Can you tell me anything about this person?.

No!. i-i mean no. I just don't want to talk about it,alright.

Person: its better if you do, because if you don't act human, your going right to SCP and there is no way your getting out after getting in. So its best you tell me you have a human heart with real feelings.

And how can i do that?, i just can't rip out my heart, unless you want me dead,then i can.

Person: just tell the story, toby.

Fine. I hope your happy that your bringing up painful thoughts... .