YOUR GONNA KILL ME BECAUSE OF THIS CHAPTER !

Allison's p.o.v

                  I was very happy of what is happening right now. I feel very Disney right now. I have my prince , and my happily ever after ! I just hope it stays like this forever . I hate the supernatural life that my father introduced. Also Scott , but that doesn't matter.

" Allison I have something to ask you " he tells me. 

" What is it ? " I ask him. He kneels- wait... 

" Will you marry - " He got cut off by a sound of an explosion.

He falls on the ground. Oh my god ! I can't take this anymore. Why ? My question is why does this have to happen to him. I am dying to find out why . Who did this ? I try to spot anyone who can seem to be a suspect when I hear something.

" Damn it Kira ! you shot Scott. I told you to shoot Allison . " A familiar voice says.

" Sorry Jackson , now Derek is gonna get mad at us ! " Kira , I believe , yells.Dere

I immediately type 911 on the phone and called the ambulance. After 5 minutes the ambulance was there. They took Scott away and I was left here all alone. What was I gonna do now ? I hope he is okay.

" Excuse me, may I ask what happened ? " she asks me.

" There was a gun shot , and then he suddenly fell- but I caught him " I said crying my eyes out.

" Do you know anyone who might have done this , or ordered someone to do this ? " she asks.

" Derek Hale " I replied.

Derek's p.o.v

" There you go  ! You just released me to prison. When someone asks her who shot she's probably gonna say me ! Are you that kind of an idiot Kira , are you ? and Jackson your so stupid you could've stopped her from shooting Scott. I specifically told you to kill Allison. "  I could kill someone right now.

" Derek I'm so sorry ! " The idiot says.

" What a shame. I want her out of my house tonight. and Jackson find any evidences of you two shooting Scott. Remove all evidences at once " I order the stupid one.

" Kira , I want gone today. If I see that your boyfriend still lets you stay here , I will kill you . " I tell the idiot.

" Okay " the idiot replies. 

" Now will you excuse me, I have some business to do " I then walk out of the room.

Elena's p.o.v

               It was a wonderful day today, because today is the day that the witch told me that the cure will be out of my throat and I'd be set free. I wanted to be a vampire again. I wanted a start. I kinda miss the taste of blood so I might be cannibal. I was lurking in my thoughts until ...

* phone rings *

" Elena , come here quick and if you can bring Damon and Stefan the better  ! " she explains.

" Why ? what's wrong you got to tell me what's wrong Allison " I told her. 

"Scott" she cried.