Surprises are good right ?

Scott's p.o.v

               I asked Allison on a date . The chaos that happened here was bad oh bad. I needed to spark things up a little bit. I prepared my shirt and I was oh my ready ! This day is special to me. I wanted to make this special so we are going to go to Disney Land - Allison's favorite place when she was young.

I was prepared and ready to go. I took the car that they gave me, but usually I use my bike.  I want her to feel comfortable in the ride , so gotta use a car then. I told Allison that I was going somewhere, but In reality I'm at home getting ready. I Also told her we  were leaving at 6 pm . It's 4:30 pm. 

I went outside to get ready for the date. I had a window , but didn't want to jump there. Though that was my only way to escape this. I had to. I was about to jump until I saw a ladder on my door. A note was there-from STILES. 

' Hey dude , found out about the date with Allison, decided to put the ladder. I know you love surprises so gave you one ! I knew you were going to go out of the window. Push the ladder to the right side of your house when seen ' 

Oh Stiles. I silently went out of the house with the ladder. I hear screams and gasps. I thought Allison and her friends were here downstairs. They were coming from upstairs. I facepalm myself. I finished pushing it to the end of the house and saw Stiles.

" Stiles ! What the hell are you doing here ? " I asked him.

" Are you gonna pop the p ? " He asked. Well ...

" No " I told him. 

" Then why the hell did I bring this ladder ? " He yells/whisper.

" This is possibly my last date with Allison ! " I yell/whisper back.

" Then my ladder did have a purpose ? " he said with a question on the end.

I heard Allison's footsteps. She's early ! I immediately ran into the car. She saw me and smiled . She then immediately comes to my car. I was ready to have the -maybe- last date with her. If she leaves me ; there is no purpose of my life.

" Scott , where are we going ? " she asked me.

" somewhere .. " I said.

" What do you mean somewhere? " she said.

" Where is this somewhere ? "  she added. 

" over the rainbow "  I replied.

" Scott just tell me please ? " she pleaded.

" No " I chuckle.

" Why not ! ? " she asks or demands I don't know anymore ! 

" Surprises are good , right ? " I ask her.

" No ! " she yells/laughs at the same time.

" Well , I guess no more surprises after this " I said.

" Why not now ! " She asks.

" cause I said so " I make my voice sound deeper.

" fine ! I'll stop asking. " she said. F.I.N.A.L.L.Y . 

" If you answer this question ! " she exclaimed. Oh boy .

" Where.are.we.going ? " she asked. I knew it.

" Somewhere over the rainbow , Allison. " I told her.

---- after a few minutes----

" Okay we're here you can stop asking me now ! " I told her.

" Damn it ! I didn't get you to spill it ! " she said.

" then too bad " I said with a chuckle.

" Fine you win " she said with no emotions.  

( btw I think this is the longest dialog in this book comment down below if I'm wrong ) 

We were finally in Disney land. She smiles and jumps on me with a big hug. She may be as tough as a rock, but in the inside she's softer than a mickey mouse plushie. I miss having a normal life, boy this was badly needed.