The Cure

A/N: Before you do anything please check the book out fearless by cactuhsh because she is a lovely writer and she inspires me. And If my writing sucks please bear with me the new wattpad is a bit confusing but I'm learning. and sorry for not updating love ya guys. Sorry for not updating anytime sooner.

Allison's p.o.v

" Allison, get down here this instant young lady you are in so much trouble " My dad yells .

" I'm coming dad ! " I yelled.

I went downstairs and saw my dad boiling in rage and anger. I looked at him like a complete idiot looking at a math equation. This is what I usually look like when I don't understand stuff. My dad just stared at me and handed me an envelope. When I opened it, it had contained the memories me and Scott had when we were together. I read the letter and began crying.

" Dear Allison ,

I suppose you don't mind me leaving a message to you

I love you . I can't stand being away from you.

I can't hide the feelings that is inside of me . I love you.

I am sorry if you wanted to drift of into peace but I wasn't

letting go that easy. I love you . I know this is cheezy or

something but always remember, I love you.

Love , Scott

I looked at the letter and saw my dad looking at me in disappointment. I had no fault that Scott loved me. I looked back at everything we had. It was real. I looked at my dad and saw him holding something.

" I knew this was coming so I made a cure for being a werewolf. I didn't tell your grandfather Gerard because I was saving this for you . " he guiltily said.

" I am gonna drink it but I won't get away from Scott , Deal ? " I asked .

" Deal ! " he yelled, then chuckles. I have an insane dad .

I walked upstairs and was smiling meaning satisfied.

Scott's p.o.v

I hope I didn't make a mistake , but I thought I had to do it . I looked at the time, it was late already but I didn't mind at all. I needed a break from everything werewolf. I just wondered ' was there a cure to being a werewolf ' . I just looked at the sealing. If there was a cure I will immediately take it so me and Allison can run-away together and be happy forever.

I think I will do anything for Allison , and besides I don't think Stiles will mind. If I would take it though I might have asthma again. I just wanted to have a normal life. I went downstairs and found some spaghetti. I just simply smiled and took it. I noticed it had a note from mom.

It just says that she'll be home late. It is 12:43 AM ! I just sat down and started eating. I want a normal life again. Suddenly, my phone starts buzzing like crazy and I check it out.

" Hey, Allison I left you voicemail. I just wanted you to know I have a cure for being a werewolf and was thinking of drinking it . There were only 2 cures do you want it ? " she left on voicemail.

I was then shocked. My dream of being with Allison was here. Will I get it or not because I really want this.This was my opportunity to be with Allison. I smiled at that and was thinking. I should probably ask Derek and check if he would agree with me because he is my second dad.

( A/N: Should he drink it or not because I think he should. Anyways good-morning.)