Bailing you out ?

Scott's p.o.v

                Allison brought her phone ! Thank God Derek has no brain. I smile and she told me the plan. It was brilliant and was perfect. All we need is a person who can actually do it. I went to my phone and started to check the list of the people.

Allison

Stiles

Kira ( Erased )

Derek (Erased) 

Liam

John 

I went upstairs to Stiles and showed him the list. He pressed John. Who is John and how did he get to my contact list ? Hmm.. very strange. Oh well. I need Allison to be here right now and If she's not here by the next 2 days, I might die !  Does John know how to do it though ?

" Hey John ! " I said enthusiastically.

" Scott Mccall ! A pleasant surprise. It's been years. Bro, I haven't seen ya since you moved to Beacon Hills ! " He yelled. Memories flash back and I remembered he was my best friend before.

" Do you know how to make wax figures ? " I ask.

" Of course ! of who " He asks me.

" Allison Argent , Oh wait I'll send ya the pic " I say with weirdness in my tone.

" Okay ! bye, thanks for calling me buddy " he says

" Stiles , why'd ya press John ? " I asked him.

" Cause I didn't know him ! " he replied.

THE PLAN 

We have to break the window , since she found out the window will only break from the outside. We have a replacement window to see if there is a runner. Now the Allison wax is gonna stay inside the bed.  We are gonna install a camera in the room and see what's gonna happen. The cameras are so tiny , no person can see it. 

 -------------------------------

I sat down, tired from calling names and plans. I guess Stiles has his resources. Who knows what he knows ? I sat down on the couch and stared at the sky. I wonder how she got there in the first place. I remember when Aria told me about her being there, I didn't believe her.

I talked to Malia and Stiles to discuss if she was telling the truth. Stiles was pointing out how to tell if a person was telling the truth but I wasn't listening. Now, Allison called me I now know. She is with Derek ! 

" Scott ? " Aria said.

" HOW DID ALLISON GET THERE ! " I yelled. 

" Sh-e-e  put herself there " From stuttering , she yelled. She sat down starting to cry. 

" By the way I want to leave now ! " She yells louder than the first time she yelled. 

" Who's gonna bring you there ? " I ask her.

" Isaac ! my boyfriend. I want to leave this. Allison is gonna die if you won't save her Scott ! I love he- " I cut her off.

" I love her too ! " I yelled falling on my knees.

I was starting to cry, I remember what she told me about crying. She said to never, even ever cry about her. I was sick of this ! I was sick of the drama, Derek, everything was perfect until he came in ! I hope he leaves us alone.

" Isaac ! " Aria yells. She hugs a familiar face.

" Scott ? " Isaac says.

" Isaac ? " I say

" Allison's trapped with Derek, and I'm not a werewolf anymore ! " I told him. My life is the most CHICHE THING IN THE WORLD !