Prologue

"Hey, Feliciano, I'm back." Lovino called out, unlacing his boots and slipping them off before entering their apartment. When no response was given, he wandered into the kitchen to find a note.

Gone out to get ingredients for dinner – Feliciano

Lovino sighed and went off to his room, putting on a t-shirt and sweats before returning to the main room. He sat on the couch, pulling out his laptop.

It had been a month since his brother Feliciano and himself had moved to New York for college. Feliciano was studying for a major in Culinary Arts as well as a minor in Art. Lovino himself was studying for a major in History while taking assorted classes like Art and Design.

The brothers has rented a loft space above a coffee shop that was only about a fifteen minute distance from the college. While the rent was at a very good price, they both still had to get a job to pay for it. They ended up both getting night jobs as bartenders, since their classes were in the day. Their boss, a energetic Hungarian woman named Elizabeta, gladly accepted the brothers to the job. They worked every night except Sunday and Monday.

After saving his work, Lovino checked the time on his computer. He only had an hour until he needed to head out for work with his brother. He picked up his phone and dialed his brothers number. After only a few rings he picked up.

"Ve~! Fratello, what's up?" Feliciano asked, his cheery voice ringing through the phone.

"Where are you? We have work soon!" Lovino sighed, his tone on edge.

"I'm almost back, just a few more minutes! I'll make dinner when we get back 'kay?"

"Just hurry idiot."

Lovino hung up, sighing. He loved his brother, but had no idea how he was so carefree. He shut his laptop and put it on his desk before walking to his room. He grabbed a towel and hopped into the shower, cleaning up as quickly as he could.

After drying off, he pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white v-neck shirt. He ran a quick brush through his hair, being careful of his curl.

The door opened and his brother came in, smiling. "Ciao Lovino!" he said, taking off his scarf and coat.

"It's about time idiot. Hurry and get ready so we're not late." Lovino said, sighing. He grabbed his own jacket and left the room. He slipped on his converse and put on his jacket, waiting for his brother. Only a few minutes later Feliciano came out of the room, dressed similar to his brother. They both left, wondering what this night would have in store for them.

~~~

Please give me feedback! Should I keep going with the story?