Chapter 15

*Ally's POV*

The familiar tune of Ghost by Halsey blasts from my phone, startling me and waking the still sleeping Stevie in my lap. She sits up, rubbing at her eye.

I answer the phone, hearing Natasha on the other end, and look over to Stevie wo is bringing her hand back from her eye. I can faintly hear her mumble the word shit under her breath when she realises she still had make up on.

She gets up from the couch and places a chast kiss to my forehead.

In a hushed tone, she asks me, "Who is that?"

I cover the speaker to the phone and whisper back, "It's Natasha........you look like commander racoon eyes."

Stevie flips me off and walks sleepily towards the bathroom. I go back to talking to Natasha.

"So, Nat, what's up? Why'd you call me?"

"Well, I thought that you and miss hot lady pants would like to go out with Elise and I for a little date?"

I thought about Natasha's offer and decided that it'd be really nice to get out of the house with Stevie. Plus I really missed Natasha and Elsie.

"That'd be lovely! Lemme check with Stevie real quick."

"WAIT!!!" I heard Natasha yell, piercing my eardrum.

"What, fuck. What?!"

"Haha! I wanna ask her. Put me on speaker please love."

"Fine."

I put my phone on speaker mode and told Natasha to yell for Stevie. At first there was complete silence and I was beginning to think that I may have accidentally hung up on her. That is until I hear....

"STEEEEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!??????"

I couldn't hold in the laugh the came spilling out. I just wasn't expecting that. On the other line, I can clearly hear Elise dying with laughter.

Stevie waltzes out of the bathroom with a thoroughly confused expression on her face. Instead of questioning it, she answers Natasha.

"WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?!"

I look at my phone waiting for her to respond. There's a small giggle obviously from Elise and a snicker from Nat.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON A DATE NIGHT WITH MYSELF, ELISE AND YOUR BOO?"

"THAT SOUNDS LOVELY."

"OKAY, IT'S SETTLED THEN. WE'RE GONNA GO TO THE ABBEY. GET YO SHIT ! MEET US THERE IN 20 BISH, BOOBYE."

She hangs up and I put my phone down trying to figure out exacly what just happened. Stevie is laughing so hard she has tears streaming down her face.

I throw her a shut up and get up to put on some real clothes.

---

We pulled up to the Abbey and begn to look for a parking space. We round the corner and I see Elise in the distance waving at us and Nat sitting on the hood of her car staring at Elise.

"Your friends are pretty cool." Sevie announced.

"You don't know them the way I know them. They have their moments, but their assholes."

Stevie slaps my arm and looks over at me, "That's not very nice to say about your friends that just invited us on a double date, which, by the way, is kinda awkward don't ya think?"

"Eh, they would more than likely say the same about me." I paused to think of a response to her last statement. "I don't think it's awkward. I mean they know about you and me. I don't think we have to worry about anything."

"Alright," she finalizes, "Let's just get out and eat some food. I'm starving!"

I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door as tevie was already closing hers. Not seconds after I close mine, Elise pionces on me with the tightest hug I've probably ever experianced.

"Alright, El, let her go before you squish her to death." I heard Natasha laugh.

Elise finally let me go after a few more seconds. That's when Stevie came around the car and the tension started.

Natasha took one look in Stevie's direction and made her way over, greeting her with a hug. Stevie was caught by surprise by the gesture. Completely understandable, this is the first time they've actually formally met one another.

I see Elise out of the corner of my eye just trying her hardest not to pounce of Stevie like she had with me.

I get close to her and whiser in her ear, "Do it."

She looks at me first and I nod, giving her more permission. She looks back in Stevie's direction before running full speed towards her and wrapping her arms around her.

Stevie screamed at the embrace, but didn't deny it. Elise likes to do this thing with people who are taller than her, she wraps her legs around them too.

Stevie obviously wasn't ready, but still acceptd the hud from the tiny human wrapped around her.

I shoot Nat a look and I walk over to her holding out my arms. Finally, a normal hug. Not that I don't love Elise's hugs, it's just, they can be a little too much sometimes. I can only imagine how Nat handles it all the time. I assume it's love, but there's gotta be something else as well.

"Alright guys, let's go in and get a table." Stevie announces to everyone when Elise finally let's go of her.

Natahsa and Elise take each other's hands and walk in front of Stevie and I. I see them steel a few kisses before I realise Stevie was tugging at my sleeve.

I look over to her and she leans down and asks me, "Okay, I feel like I should know this but I don't.....which one is Natasha and which one is Elise?"

Using my finger to point them, I raise my voice so they can hear me, "Natasha."

Natasha turns around, "The fuck you want?"

I turn back to Stevie and say, "That's Natasha, I'm sure you can figure out who the other girl is."

Natasha stops in her tracks and turns completely around, "Why's you call me?"

"Oh, Stevie just wanted to know who was who, so I called for you so you would turn around."

"Mkay, Hills."

---

We're sitting at our table talking about youtube and what videos we've recently watched.

I was in deep conversation with Elise about the newest pewdiepie video when I hear the sound of a fork tinging against a glass. I glanced in Nat's direction and sure enough, it was her tinging the glass.

She stopped only to make the 'kiss her motion' with her hands. Stevie saw this and took the initiative and cupped her hands around my cheeks and kissed me with passion.

When she pulled back I could feel my cheeks get warm. I looked over to Natasha, "Okay, asswipe, your turn. Make it a good one too!"

She didn't waste any time, cupping Elise's cheels like Stevie had with mine. The little squeel from Elise means she wasn't expecting it.

They pulled back, and Stevie and I said in unison, "WoooooooOOOOoooooo!"

Nat flipped us off and Elise put her head down because she was blushing so hard.

This one of the best nights I've had in a while.

************

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!!

I wanted something positive for a change and I though, we need some negovanman kisses up in this biznatch. And here we are.

If you have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see from any future chapters, feel free to inbox me, leave a comment, or tumblr message me: theuselesslesbianvampire

Song listened to whilst writing this: My House by PVRIS and Dreams by Fleetwood Mac

Did I edit? Haha, you're funny.