Chapter 10

*Stevie's POV*

As soon as Ally went into the bathroom, I plopped down onto the couch.

We had had a really fun day at the pool even though it was only 15 minutes, it was still really fun.

I heard the shower turn on and the shower door open and close. That when I got an idea.

I got up and made my way towards the bathroom where I could here music and Ally singing a little bit.

Without saying a word, I opened the bathroom door and closed it behind me. I decided to wait until Ally said something before I moved.

The glass to the shower door fogged up and I know she can't see me, so I stay as still as possible.

"Stevie? Did you need something?"

I didn't answer her. Instead I took all my clothes off and stepped into the shower with her. As soon as I stepped in, though, Ally turned around. I was fine with this. She was a little shocked at what I had done and besides, I get to look at her butt while she's turned around.

She must have realized this because she turns back around and is covering her boobs with one arm and her lady bits with her hand. Her face is bright red but it seems to get even more red when she looks down at my bare chest.

I watched as her eyes took in my nude figure and when she finally looked into my eyes I smiled and let let a small giggle. 

"Like what you see?" I asked, trying to show off a little. "Ya know if your face gets any more red, you might be mistaken for an oompa loompa."

She laughed at this, which in turn made me laugh as well.

"U-uh....one q-question..." she stuttered. "Why are you in here?"

I booped her nose as I answered her, "I need to wash my hair too, girlie. I also kinda save on my water bill."

She seemed to relax a bit at my statement and moved her arms down to her sides. This gave me the chance to now take in her figure. She is absolutely gorgeous. I can't even begin to explain her beauty.

All of a sudden, the nervousness comes back to her face and she covers herself  back up.

I look at her with my hands gripping both of her shoulders and say, "Ally, don't worry. I'm not going to do anything you're not comfortable with. You know you can trust me."

She nodded and looked up into my eyes. I leaned forward and gave her a long, lingering kiss to the lips.

In the background I can hear the song she was singing:

Round and round like a horse on a carousel
We go
Will I catch up to love, I can never tell
But I know
That chasing after you is like a fairytale
But I
Feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel

The entire time se were in the shower, Ally and I would share some pretty heated kisses. One even got to the point where she grabbed my ass and squeezed pretty hard. She would always stop when she thought she was going too far, though.

Truth is, I don't want her to stop. I want her to take it as far as she wants. I want her to not be afrsid to do what she wants.

Eventually though, we have to get out of the shower. The hot water started to get cold and honestly, I just wanted to cuddle and make out with Ally.

Hopefully, I'll be able to take it a little further this time.

---

When we finally got dressed and made our way to the living room, it was well past noon.