Chapter 12

*Ally's POV*

I'm staring a tmy phone and I feel my head start to pound,then my eyes start to go fuzzy, and everything goes black.

I wake up about 3 minutes later lying on the floor in Stevie's arms. She had put an ice pack found in the emergency kit in the shelter on my head.

When my eyes finally came back into focus, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, assuming that's where I fell.

I looked up to Stevie and she had tears in her eyes. "What's wrong, Stevison?" I brought my hand up to wipe away a tear falling on her cheek.

She then leaned down and kissed me. When she pulled back, she looks down at me and, with a very shaky voice, whispers to me, "I was talking to Moonshine while we were walking towards the entrance. Whe I looked behind me, you were just standing there completely motionless. Your eyes looked dead. Then you dropped your phone and collasped."

"Wow." Was all I could manage. I didn't realise how creepy that could look. For me, it's just one second I can see and everything is fine, and the next, everything goes black and I'm on the floor nd my head hurts.

"It scared the shit out of me." She continued. "Whe I ran towards you I lied you down on my lap and tried to wake you up. You didn't wake up and I got absolutely terrified that when you fell and hit your head that it killed you. You don't even know how relieved I was when you opened your eyes. Don't you dare fucking leave me Ally Hills. I lo-"

She stops. Her eyes going wide as if she wasn't sure shhe could continue. She didn't need to, though. I already knew what she was going to say, and I felt the same.

I bring my hand back up to her cheek and do my best to try and sit myself up. With a little help from Stevie, I get myself upright and I turn myself to face her. Cupping her cheeks with both of my hands now, I bring her lips to mine.

When I pulled back I looked her in the eyes, lust and longing clouding my vision. I smiled and nodded, "Me too!"

Her face went from embarrasment to pure joy in a matter of seconds and I'm glad I was the person to make that change happen.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered into my neck, "I love you Ally Hills."

A strong feeling of pure excitement and joy and every other emotion washed over me all at the same time.

"I love you too, Sevie Boebi."

---

I asked Stevie to drive me to the hospital because I didn't feel it was safe fro me to drive, given my recent injury. On the way we talked about what we would do if asked who Stevie was.

"If anyone asks, you're the new girl at school and we're best friends....nothing more."

"Understood. I hope everything is okay. Also, are you not out to your family yet?"

"No Stevie, I'm not. I havent really gotten around to telling them."

All she did was nod and look back to the road. Soon enough, though, we arrived at the hospital. Immediately I saw Kimber's car and told Stevie to park next to her. She did and we then made our way inside.

I'm terrifed of hospitals. I don't know what it is abouth them that freaks me out so bad, just, I always remember as a child practically throwing a temper tantrum when I had to go in.

The doors to the hospital flew open and everything got intense really fast. Kimber ran up to me and threw her arms around me. She started crying.

"What took you so long Ally?" She cried, tears forming a steady stream down her cheeks.