❀ 27- Happy Balloons

Start from the beginning

I turned around, and looked back at him and Jimin.

"Where's the rest of the gang?"

"Getting some food and cards for Taehyung." He says, and I had an idea.

"Do you want to come with me to go get some balloons?" I say excitedly, and the two boys looked back at each other, and looked back at me unsure.

I smiled, and chuckled to myself.

"But... Hyeri you're only dressed in a hospital gown..." Jimin says, scratching his head awkwardly.

I looked down at the gown, and realized he was right.

I just shrugged.

"I don't care," I just say, leaving the boys confused. "Come on! We have to go before he wakes up!" I then say, and grabbed their arms and pulled them along with me.

"Uh, Hyeri... I think this is enough balloons." Jimin says as the two boys followed behind me as they held bundles of balloons in each hand, as well as gift bags full of things I bought for V.

I stopped and turned around and looked at the many colorful balloons.

"Hmm... you think so?"

"Yes, we think so," They both say with a very exaggerated tone.

"Well I think we need a couple more." I say, and the boys groaned.

"Hyeri! Do you want us both to fly away up to the moon or something?"

Jimin complained, and I laughed at him.

"Well it depends since there's only going to be one boy sitting up at the moon. I guess you two have to fight to get up there."

I said, thinking about Dream works and the boy that flew up to the moon and goes fishing up there.

"Oh, and I think you can find your jams when you fish while you're up there,"

I say, and Jungkook and I started to laugh.

Jimin just looked defeated, and made a sad face.

"But I do have jams..."

He protested, but we already have walked away, so he had to run after us to catch up.

By the time we got back to the hospital, there was many pairs of eyes on us as we walked inside.

It wasn't normal to see two handsome boys holding two dozen balloons in each hand, following a girl who was still wearing a hospital gown, holding gift bags.

"Come on! He's probably awake by now," I say, hurrying the boys up as I started to run inside elevator when it opened.

"I don't think all the balloons will fit inside if other people are coming in...?" Jimin says as he looked around uneasily.

I smacked myself in the head. "You're right. Let's take the stairs."

It was Jimin's turn to smack himself in the head.

"Come on, come on! We only got 5 more stairs to go!"

I say, running up speedily as the two, out of breath, boys were wheezing.

"We're *pant pant* trying! You're going too, *pant* fast!" Jimin says, and I sighed.

"It's just because you guys are just slow." I rolled my eyes. "Come on!"