❀ 21- Drowning Worry

The first couple of days was filled with fun as we traveled the island of Jeju.

We went on tour bus trips to see the ancient sculptures just on the adge of the sea side cliff.

As the other tourists busy themselves over at the exhibits, V and I snuck our way back, and headed towards the single white lighthouse near the cliff.

We laughed together as we climbed up to the top, and soon looked down at the sea side below us.

Taehyung cupped his hand around his mouth, and started to yell things across the ocean.

"HELLO!" he yelled.

"I'M HERE WITH MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND. SHE'S THE BEST!"

"Yah! Someone might hear," I say as I slapped his shoulder gently, getting embarresed.

"The ocean is," He says, and I laughed. He then pulled me beside him. "You try yelling some things,"

"No-"

"Just try it. It will be fun!" He says with a bright smile, and I sighed, and turned to the ocean.

I cupped my hands around my mouth, and yelled.

"THE PEOPLE OF KOREA! I WILL ANNOUNCE WHO THE PERSON STANDING NEXT TO ME IS!"

I turned to look at him for a bit before I continued.

"THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND KIM TAEHYUNG! HE MAY BE THE STRANGEST, AND EVEN THE MOST STUPID SORT OF PERSON OUT THERE, BUT HE'S REALLY A HEART WARMING HUMAN. AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE HIM."

"I'm not stupid..." He says and I laughed.

"But you're stupidly in love with me." I say, and leaned in him as I wrapped my arms around him.

I felt his lips turn into a smile on my head, and sighed deeply.

After leaving the light house, we wondered about on the grassy cliffside, exploring through things.

It was when he pointed at a single dead tree in the middle, and told me the story of how this tree had a special meaning about it.

That's when I had an idea.

"How about later this week we can come back here, and write a letter to each other and put it in a box and burry it near the tree?"

I turned to look at his bright and excited filled eyes.

"You mean like coming here to read it after 2 or 3 years later?"

"Yeah! We can plan a specific time and date to come here in the future, and read our letters that we wrote of each other."

"That's a good idea!" Let's started writing our letters when we get home!"

He says, and we both cheered happily.

I really liked this idea, so I made a note to go get us some letter paper and a small box to keep them in safely.

Before leaving the tour site, I was already waking near the buses when I turned to see him still standing near the tree, with his hand on it while he looked away to the cliff side view.

He looked like he was in some deep thoughts, and I wondered what he was thinking about.

"Taehyung!" I called him, and he turned ubruptly and waved at me, and started to run towards me.

That night after returning home, Taehyung ordered some pizza for tonight as we both sat on the ground watching the small t.v in front of us.

"We have to get letter paper somewhere nearby to write our letters," I say as I grabbed a slice of pizza. "I believe they do have a few shops around."