Chapter: 7 Police Station

Adrianna's P.O.V

The car ride to the station was pretty quiet, all you heard was the tires on the road along with the radio.
Calum looked back at me and noticed tears starting to form in my eyes as I tried my best to not let them roll down my face.

I had not a damn clue of what was about to happen so I was genuinely scared of it all.

"What's wrong Adri?". Cal said looking sad. "Stop the car so me and one of the boys can switch spots so I can comfort my sister". He quickly added In.

Calum got out the car and switched with Michael to sit next to me. The first thing he does is hug me, I start to full on cry with his sensitive touch.

CALUMS P.O.V
"What's wrong?". Mikey asked in a curious way.
"She's upset, we have to go to the police station because it has something to do with our parents death and its all still pretty rough on me and her".

ADRIANNA'S P.O.V
I was still cuddled into my brothers chest until we got to the station, Calum and I get out of Ashton's car, and "Hey we shouldn't be long so could you guys stay here please?". Calum asked feeling like a burden to Ashton's schedule. "Yeah sure no problem" he stated genuinely caring about us. "Thanks guys" I said finally speaking since the park.

And with that we went into the station both of us holding hands[For comfort].(A/N yes they hold hands got a problem with it jkjk ily). We tell the police computer dudes who we are and he looked at us since he was staring at his computer screen (typical douche bags), he finally spoke up "Uhm Mr. And Miss. Hood over here in room O5 they have been waiting". Me and Calum both nodded and just walked over to the door that he told us to go to.( QUICK A/N calums POV is going to be full of the police questions and shit)

CALUM'S P.O.V

"Hey Adri let me do the talking so you don't cry or get all caught up in your words like you normally do". I told her in a sincere voice and hugged her.

"Okay Cal, thanks" she said sounding muffled because she was in my chest enjoying one of her big brothers famous hugs.

"He'll probably just ask questions and stuff like that so don't worry too much" I told Adri reassuringly. "Okay". She gave me the slightest smile.

I knock at the door to tell them that me and Adri was here, he told us to come in, so we do. "I'm so sorry that we have to continue this case two years later". One of the cops said, I didn't get to his badge in time so I couldn't see his name tag. " It's okay, can we just get this over with just for me and my sisters peace so we can move on?". I ask the officer in a bitter tired tone obviously pissed off. "Ye-ye- yes Mr. And Miss. Hood let's get this along" the police officer said taking us both to the back of the room to ask questions and show us the four suspects and to be honest I still can't believe that there is Fucking four of them. I began to start over thinking about everything and I just wanna cry but I have to be strong for my sister and not try to loose it. Then I look up from the ground for the first time in a few minutes because we finally got to the room ( its a long hallway ), and before I knew it my mouth drops wide open with tears in my eyes and as the same for Adrianna.

We. Were. Screwed.
-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N SOME SHIT IS GONNA GO ON WITHIN THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS SO GET EXCITED

-----/////
Well guys sorry to leave it here but I got a lil sum for the best chapter I hope. I've just been having bad writers block lately

If you enjoy this please share with others it'll help me out with creativity!
-AsiaXo