Chapter: 3 The Meeting

Adrianna's P.O.V

So while we are skateboarding to Michaels house I wanted to stop at our local coffee shop to grab a coffee "Calllllll can we get a coffee pleaseee?" I ask in a 5 year old girl voice dragging on his nickname and please "sure why not I could go for one too adri"cal said so we arrive at the coffee shop 5 minutes later. I get out my wallet out of my backpack (I hate purses) I told Cal that I will pay for our drinks I order an extreme mint chocolate chip hot chocolate with extra mint and Cal got just a normal coffee with creamer and sugar(Basic Bitxh) A/N ( I meant to spell it like that... Okay continue)

We arrive at Michaels house 20 minutes later, we are earlier than we thought "So here we are Adri" Calum spoke with a big smile on his face "I can tell idiot" I told him while pushing him in his side "Adri don't get sassy with me young lady" he told me while trying to control his laughter

Cal knocks at the door and waits for Michael to answer the door... We wait and wait and wait till a few minutes later he comes to the door and first thing he does is introduces himself to me"Hey I'm Michael, you must be the amazing Adrianna, Calum has told us so much about you"he said I nod and say "Hi its nice to meet you too" I go to shake his hand but he just gives me a hug instead I giggle trying to get out of his grip " Hey let's go meet the others shall we" Mikey said I nodded to show that I was agreeing with him.

"So Adri if I can call you that so what kind of music are you into?" He asked while we were making our way to the basement "You can call me Adri idc, and I'm into the same music as Calum but I'm a tad bit of a bigger fan of All Time Low then he is".

I giggled and what seemed like 5 minutes later We finally made our way downstairs to the basement. Luke and Ashton were playing the game when I seen them. Michael punched Ashton in the back just to get his attention. " OUCH, DUDE WHAT THE HELL" Ashton said while trying to rub where he got punched me and Cal were just giggling away at what just happened.

"Hey Cal you should introduce this beautiful lady right here" Ashton told Calum"Hey fuckboys this is my sister Adrianna and she's 18 so uh yeah". He said awkwardly I giggled at what he said. Luke finally turns around after picking his team in football Luke stands up and walks towards me and says "Hey I'm Luke I bet Calum over here has said good things about us to you" he said while kissing my hand (gentleman he is) I shrugged and say "Yeah kinda he doesn't really talk much about it but when he does talk about you guys its very good things" I smile at him and I'm thinking to myself Damn this boy is VERY VERY attractive and his eyes are just omg BEAUTIFUL I need to get my life striaghttened out... Like now...
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N third chapter in this book how are you guys likeing so far... LET ME KNOW LOL IM DESPERATE 😂😂

NEXT CHAPTER HAS A LITTLE SELF HARM BUT NOT TOO MUCH