Chapter 6: The Park and Sad Surprises?

Adrianna's P.O.V
So we got to the nearby park and got out the car, Luke asked "Where should we sit?" Omg I love his voice he's so beautiful but I'm not going to admit that I thought to myself as we were all walking to find a spot to sit at, we finally find a table to sit at, I sit down and wait for the others.

Calum and Luke both sit next to me and Ash and Mikey sit by each other I put my hand in between my lap because I do that when I eat around new people I don't know very much, while we are sitting there eating our food I'm just listening to them laugh and giggle about stupid things that I wasn't even paying any attention to at all whatsoever because I was in a daze and just thinking about whatever.
That was until Calums phone started ringing (he's had the same phone number for years). Calum looked at me with a worried look on his face making me nervous, he got up and walked away a few minutes later he points his finger at me and motions for me to come see him, Calum puts his hand over the bottom of his phone to make whoever he was talking to be able to not hear what he was going to say to me. I give my brother a worried look and he looks back at me making a weird face.

"Adri, the police called and asked if we were the kids whose parents were murded on black Friday". He mumbled sounding scared
"And what did you say?". I asked sounding sadder each second
"Well they say they may have found the killers, also it was more then 2 killers they said it was most likely 4 of them" Cal sighed now suddenly getting pissed because he wanted our parents death to be final and that's what we all wanted.
That was my main problem with my life I wanted to know who killed my parents a few years ago it just always taunts me in my sleep, my daily social life, like when my friends ask if I want to go to the mall I panic and lie to them and tell them I have somewhere else to go because I couldn't be in that same mall knowing about my parents death was there in that exact mall.

"And we have to go to the police station... Like now". Calum said frantically going towards the boys to let them know we need a ride to the station. "Hey uhm Ash can you guys take me and Adri to the police station?, its kinda uhm its kinda important". He questioned rubbing the back of his neck very nervous about what was just about to happen at the station.
"Yeah sure thing Cal anything for you". Ashton gives Calum a small smile.
"Thanks Ash, this means a lot to me and Adri". He lightly gave Ash a very small smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N I FEEL LIKE THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT OMG IM SO SORRY I just haven't really had anything in mind and BTW ADRIANNA AND CALUM MIGHT FIND OUT WHO KILLED THIER PARENTS keep reading to find out I guess if you care. Haha I love you guys
Bye -Asia