"True" I nodded and smiled.

"I have been through a lot of emotional pain, again if you know what I mean, and I have learned to be happy, no matter what the difficulty or problem is, I have learned to enjoy every time now, because I know when I become an old man I will look at all this and laugh. And for the second question they are not dead, I only incapacitated them, first the guard of the compound lot, and second the one who was posted in your cell, if I had killed them, it would have made the invaders very angry and they would make the citizens life more miserable after that, and now I have a question for you"

"What" I enquired.

"Where do I drop you"

"Haha, yeah we were staying at my Uncles house, so you have to drop me near Al Qais park, my uncle's house is just in front of the park."

He started the engine and started to drive.

"On a more serious note, now that we have escaped, they will be looking for both of us, the first place they are going to check are the houses of the streets from where you were arrested, so you have to move from this place and go somewhere else, and after I drop you I will go to our camp, and pass on what I have learned and lay down a strategy and hopefully will be attacking in another month and push these invaders off, you should remember us in your duas"

A sudden fear ran through me when he said the invaders will come looking for us, but I suppressed my feelings and said "Freedom fighters are our heroes, and I have learned to respect them even more now, after I have seen what you have done, and the courage you have shown, and you especially are my hero, my kids will know about you, I will tell them about your bravery, I thank Allah that he sent you to me."

I turned towards him and could see a gleam in his eyes.

"I didn't know even tough beings like you would cry" I teased

He left out a soft laugh.

"And I pray that you get a wife, who would love you even more than how much you shared the love with the girl, who you couldn't get"

"Ameen" he said

We didn't speak anything else rest of the way until he pulled over, infront of Al Qais Park.

"You should come inside, give my family a chance to show you some hospitality" I requested.

"I can't, I have to go back to my camp" 

"I know you are making an excuse, Please come" I insisted

"Well I wish I could, but I should really get going" there was a change in his tone now, he sounded quite gleamy and I really couldn't understand why.

I didn't know why the sudden change he had from his happy self to being so emotional.

"May Allah accept your deeds, I can't thank you enough, you brought me home." I smiled.

"Ameen"

"Okay Assalmualaikum" I said

"Walaikumassalam" he smiled.

I got down from the car and started moving towards the house when I heard him get down from the car, I turned to look at him, he waved, I waved back smiling and turned to walk towards my home again.

"Haleema" came a very soft and familiar voice.

I never told him my name, I felt weak in my knees, more weak than how I felt on seeing the invaders, more shocked than seeing Asim strangle the giant, I got extremely cold, I could feel my heart pounding, I was thinking how did the hoarse voice change to the most beautiful voice I have known in life and I turned to look at him.

And I could see Asim pulling his shemag down, and I was looking at the most beautiful smile I have known in my life.

"Rehan" I breathed out.

I couldn't control my tears, in seconds my face was drenched with tears, and I thought to myself, It was you, all this time, and I couldn't even recognize you, the girl you were speaking about to me was actually me, so that's why you had that hoarse voice, so that's why you never spoke to me in our language, and that's why you said you can't reveal your identity, because you knew I would get weak when I knew it's you.

"Take good care of yourself" he Smiled.

And I gave him the best smile I could with all the tears in my eyes, half crying.

And I knew that he will know my smile meant I am happy now, and things are fine between you and me.

What could I say, they had trained him well.

:D