19

Savannah

I smirk when I hear Riker mumble 'fuck you'. I walk back over to him, pressing my lips to his ear. "Only if you want to," I whisper.

He grabs me, tackling me to the floor. "I suggest you shut up," he growls.

"Make me," I giggle. He plops himself down on me, leaning all his weight on me. "Get off me fat ass," I laugh as I try to push him off of me. He chuckles before getting off of me.

For the rest of the day, Riker plays video games with his siblings. We'll be stopping soon to grab dinner before their show.

"Come here, baby," Riker says, keeping his eyes on the screen. I walk over to him. "Sit," he orders.

I sit between his legs, my back against his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist, holding the controller in front of my stomach.

"You're freezing," i murmur.

He nods, holding me closer to him. "I know," he laughs lightly. "Hold me," he whispers in my ear.

I turn on my side, wrapping my arms around his torso. "Better?"

He nods, his hands resting on my thighs. "Much better. Thank you, my love," he kisses my head.

"So I take it you guys are cool?" Rocky laughs.

"Yep," Riker replies dully.

After dinner, R5 had a show. It was amazing, no doubt. But I couldn't take the fans. I made my way back to the bus, sitting on the couch in silence. I told Stormie where I was going. But of course- Riker came running in after the show.

"Oh my god," he breathes out as he wraps his arms around me. "Are you okay, baby? What were they saying? Nothing they said to you was true, alright? My parents said two more days and we'll be stopping at a hotel for a week," he rambles.

I shake my head as he wipes my eyes. "I'm fine, Rik."

He frowns, placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Alright, love. I have to go back into the dressing room to shower. Would you like to come?" I nod, taking his hand.

I stare at my feet the whole time we're walking because of fans walking around the venue. "Riker! Can we get a picture!?" Someone shouts as they follow us.

Riker shakes his head, wrapping his arm around my waist protectively. "Not right now, guys. I'm really sorry. But people were rude to my girlfriend and I'm not in mood to talk to anyone right now," he mutters.

We walk into the room minutes later. Courtney and Rydel attack me into a hug, Riker still clasping my hand in his tightly.

He clears his throat after a few minutes. "I kinda need her," he says sheepishly.

They let go of me before Riker pulls me into the bathroom. "You know i love you, right?" He asks as he wraps me into a hug.

I nod against his chest. "Yeah, I do. I love you too," I murmur. He kisses the top of my head before we hop into the shower.