16

Riker

I walk out of the bathroom after a few minutes, only to find Savannah unconscious on the floor. I rush over to her and kneel by her side. "Baby? Babe.. Babe, wake up," I kiss her forehead. "Vanni, wake up this isn't funny," I reach for her hand.

It's freezing.

"Mom!" I yell.

Rydel and Rocky walk into my room. "What's wrong?" Delly asks softly.

I shake my head, wiping my eyes. "I don't know. I came out of the bathroom and she was on the floor," I whisper.

My little sister runs out to get my parents. My whole family (plus their girlfriends/ boyfriend) gather in the room. "Alright, everyone back up. If she isn't awake in the next few moments, we'll take her to the hospital," my dad says calmly.

I hold my girlfriend in my arms, watching her chest rise up and down. "I knew it wasn't a good idea to let you go without eating or drinking today," I mutter.

Her small body stirs against my chest. She whimpers as her eyes flutter open. "What happened?" She attempts to sit up.

I gently push her shoulder. "Stay laying down, baby. You're okay," I kiss her forehead gently.

"You must've fainted, Savannah. Did you eat today?" My dad kneels down next to us.

Vanni bites her lip, looking at me for help. "No, she didn't. She didn't drink anything either."

He nods. "you're probably dehydrated, sweetie. Here, drink this," my mom hands her a water bottle.

I unscrew the top, handing it to Vanni. Everyone quietly makes their way out of our room. "I'm getting room service," I slightly snap. She just nods, curling into my chest. I sigh, wrapping my arms around her. "You scared the shit out of me," I whisper.

She holds onto me tighter. "I'm sorry," she whimpers out, "I'm so sorry."

I shake my head, repositioning my hands so one is on her lower back and the other is on the back of her head. "Shh, baby. Don't be sorry. You were in a bad mood, that's not your fault." I kiss her temple.

*****************

after the room service came, I told Vanni to take a nap. She didn't oppose or argue. I stand at the end of the bed, staring at the broken beauty laying in it. "I love you so much," I whisper in her ear. "So, so much." I kiss her cheek softly.