3

Vanni

Riker closes the door behind him. I change my pants, yawning in the process. I lay down on the bed and before I know it, I'm out like a light.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up to the sun nearly blinding me. I quickly close my eyes again and try to turn around. "Ow, shit," I mutter as I hit something hard. I look over my shoulder to see Riker sleeping beside me. I smile and attempt to get out of his grip. "Riker," I whine quietly.

He tightens his grip on me, mumbling, "five more minutes."

I giggle and turn to face him. "Rikeyyyyyy," I pinch his cheek, carrying out the 'y'.

"Hmm?" He hums with his eyes closed.

I kiss his nose gently. "I have to use the bathroom," I whisper, glancing over at Rocky's bed and seeing he isn't there.

Riker moves his arm away from me. "Hurry back," he murmurs as I stand up.

I walk to the bathroom, trying not to wake anyone. I quickly do my business and wash my hands. I scurry back to Riker's room to find him lying on the bed on his stomach with his hands under the pillows. I climb back on Riker's butt and start massaging his lower back. A smile appears on his face.

"That feels good," he states just above a whisper.

I lean down and press my lips his shoulder. There's a knock at the door. "Breakfast is ready," Rydel informs us.

Riker groans. I slowly get off of him. He throws on a shirt and walks to the door. "Are you coming?" He asks, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm gonna change," I say as I pick up my jeans.

He nods, yawning. "I'm going to brush my teeth. Meet me at the bathroom," he says before closing the door.

I change and throw my hair into a messy bun. I open the door, making my way to the bathroom. Riker runs out, our bodies smashing together and making me fall on the floor. "Ow," I whimper.

"Oh my God! Are you okay, babe!?" He slight yells as he kneels next to me.

I smile at the nickname he has already given me. "Yeah, I'm alright. Thank you," I whisper as he pulls me up.

We share a quick kiss before going downstairs. "You guys are just in time for a fresh batch of pancakes!" Stormiest exclaims.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lynch. But I should really get home. I have a photo shoot today," I slip my hand away from Riker's.

Stormie frowns in my direction. "Okay, sweetheart. Are you coming to the cookout tonight?" She asks as she gives Riker his food.

I think about it for a moment then nod. "Im not doing anything tonight. I guess I could stop by," I see Riker smiling out of the corner of my eye. "But I really have to go. I only have an hour to shower and get ready. I have to be there by 10 o'clock," I sigh.

Riker hugs me and kisses my cheek. he walks me to my car. "I look forward to seeing you tonight," he says as I get in.

I start the car. As the engine roars to life, I roll down my window. "I suppose I could say the same to you," I smirk.

He chuckles, shaking his head. "Have them take a picture or two today. Send me one so I can see that beautiful face even when you aren't here."

I smile at his sweet comment. I lean up and peck his lips a few times. "I'll text you when I'm on my way back over," I say as I slowly back out of his driveway.

"Maybe we can sleep at your place tomorrow!" He yells after me.

I laugh, shaking my head. "Loser," I laugh to myself.

vannilatimer
RikLynch