8

Tonight I'm going out to dinner with Riker. The plan is for me to pack a bag and we'll go to the bands' house then Wango Tango is tomorrow.

There's a knock at my door as I finish lacing up my shoes. "Hey- wow," Riker's jaw drops. "I- uh- erm.." I roll my eyes and pull him into the apartment. He pins me against the wall, kissing me harshly. "You look.. So good.. In that dress," he says between kisses.

I giggle, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself," I pat his chest.

He kisses my cheek softly, allowing his lips to linger on my skin for a few minutes. "We should probably get going. Are you ready?" He whispers against my cheek. I nod, moving my arms around his torso. "Let's go," he pecks my cheek again before leading my out of my apartment. He carries my bag as I lock up.

As we approach the car, I smile. "I thought Rydel wanted to take Sixx," I smirk.

He shrugs as he opens the door for me. "She did, but I told her that I was taking you out tonight so she said that she didn't want to anymore."

I nod, climbing into the car. About ten minutes into the ride, I poke Riker's arm.

He chuckles, taking a glance at me. "What?"

"I wanna hold your hand," I whine.

He laughs again, moving his hand from the steering wheel and grabs mine. "You're cute," he rubs circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Really? I was aiming for something along the lines of beautiful.." I whisper as I look at my lap. 

We stay silent for a few moments. "Beautiful doesn't begin to describe your beauty, my love," his sweet voice coos. I blush with a smile, turning my head towards the window. "I call you beautiful and you look away from me!? What the fuck is this!?" He yells jokingly. I just shrug, keeping my gaze out the window. "Was that mean? I'm sorry, baby. I-"

I cut him off with a giggle. "Riker, it was funny," I bite my lip.

"Can you look at me now?" He asks after parking the car.

I look over at him with one eyebrow cocked. He puckers his lips. "Loser," I whisper before pressing my lips to his.

His hand slips from my grasp, moves up my arm before he grabs the back of my neck. "Do not call me a loser," he growls. I just nod as we pull away from the kiss. "Let's go," he sighs.

As we walk into the restaurant, I realize Riker's walking weird. "Why're you walking like that?" I blurt.

His eyes go wide as he blushes. "I have a problem," he murmurs ashamedly.

I knit my eyebrows together before the realization comes to me. "Babe, I'm sor-"

He shakes his head. "Don't you dare apologize."

I just nod, looking down at the menu. "Good evening! My name is Rose, I'll be your server tonight. Could I start you off with drinks?" The waitress gets her pen and paper ready.

"May I have an iced tea?" I ask politely.

She just nods with a smile. "And you,sir?" She turns to Riker.

"Just a water, please," he nods to her. I bite my lip as I watch him glide his fingers through his hair. "Hey," he grabs my hand, "stop it. I know you're thinking it's your fault.. Well, it kind of is.. But I should have more self control, alright?" I let out a breath as I nod. "Okay, now let's enjoy our night."

And as he said, we did. We had an amazing dinner, a peaceful walk on the beach and got some ice cream before we went back to his house.

Currently, we're cuddled up on the couch together- watching a movie. We both threw our jackets on the floor, being too exhausted to pick them up. "Vanni?" Riker whispers.

I look up at him to see an evil smirk spread across his face. "What?" I giggle. He pulls back a little bit before tickling me. "R-Riker! S-S-Stop!" I laugh uncontrollably.

Our eyes meet, making his fingers stop moving. Riker's eyes trail down to my lips then back up to my eyes. I close my eyes as he leans close until our lips smash together. I tangle my fingers into his long hair. He quickly pulls away, shaking his head. "I won't be able to stop myself," he avoids my gaze.

I slide my hands around, cupping his face. "I don't want you to stop," I whisper.

He stares into my eyes for a few silent minutes before pushing his lips onto mine.